oneBoro Forum

New Sub Forum

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last day for prize qualification.

Anyone know if I can actually prevent people joining the League after today? Currently have 47 members.

As the originator can you change the password to join the league???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Happy birthday, 'boss' 😉
    • Arsenal scored before the ref blew the whistle, it's his responsibility to manage the game. He clearly wanted to stop it, as he indicated no goal to Smith-Rowe as soon as the ball went in to the net.  However the quick shot beat the refs decision and reaction time, therefore it's a goal. Based on the rules you can't blame anyone in this situation.   
    • I can't see anything in the laws that says that. It does say that an injured goalkeeper doesn't have to leave the field of play to receive treatment, and that in itself prevents play from restarting until the keeper has received treatment, but it doesn't say anything specific about goalkeeper injuries stopping play. The ref has to stop play if they deem a player to be seriously injured, but I wouldn't class stepping on someone's heel as a serious injury. Which I think is reinforced by the fact De Gea was up and about walking within a minute. It also say the ref "allows play to continue until the ball is out of play if a player is only slightly injured" and if Fred had stepped on any other Man United player, I definitely think that would be deemed only a slight injury and waved on.
    • Btw. does anyone know if the club do half-season online match tickets, like they do with normal season tickets? I vowed never to buy a match as long as Warnock was manager, but I might change my stance now, although I rarely get to see entire games due to other commitments.
    • Yeah I get that. It's probably the best time to not have midweek games with Fry and Payero getting back and the players learn the new routines and build up more fitness. But that still doesn't change the fact, that I want games.