oneBoro Forum
Maccarone

New Sub Forum

Please keep the predictions going,going to be another close comp.

I've removed those who haven't posted regularly so down to the real players.

Good predicting everyone.

Interesting competition this season, not many points separating a number of players. Keep predicting boys and girls, always good fun and adds a bit of interest to the games.

6W6TV9 is the code for the League this season. 

All previous predictors from last season are automatically enrolled but we would welcome new people. 

It's good fun and gives you a chance to win Jeffs weekly jackpot. 

Looking forward to seeing you all 

Any new members out there looking to join? more the merrier. Look forward to hearing from you

I’ll join although I can’t sign up until I’m back in the EU in about 10 days 

Uncle & Nephew in the top 2, don’t think it will last though as Im bottom in the OneBoro predictions league

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• We have struggled defensively against two poor sides in Stoke and Hull, I cant see how we will cope with a far better side in QPR. 4 nil to Qpr, also a player to be sent off in a similar manner to the stoke player
    • Issue is that someone on this forum is very very well connected with the club and I don't think it's fair when someone posts complete lies which puts the club in a negative light.  Yes, we all get information wrong and I recognise that and understand that but I don't think it's fair that fans are mislead into believing posts which are made up. I know the poster who is very well connected to the club and I am sure the admins will be confirm this. I have always been happy to reveal where I get my information from and take the criticism when it's wrong which it has been, but I am sure if he revealed his source then you would understand why people get annoyed.
    • Have to agree RB. There are no positives whatsoever in relegation. None
    • There are no positives, if we do get relegated we would get rid of the high earners but we would be offered a lot less for the players than their market value, beggars can't be choosers. Season ticket prices would have to fall, but fans may start to think the chairman  has pulled their pants down once to often so I  see a fan backlash. I think it would be a complete financial disaster, and who honestly would want to invest financially into a club where the owner has shown how incompetent he is  time and time again. We would struggle to come back up we should be a lot better than this, its criminal that we have to talk about it but its a possibility..
    • If you get it right in League One by creating a winning mentality and smashing the league it creates a certain environment and positive feeling around the club. Look at modern day Leicester, Norwich, Bournemouth and how the foundations built in League One propelled them up the leagues. Personally based on the current structure of the club and the decisions of the last 5 years relegation for us would be an absolute disaster as the gap between Championship and Premier League grows. You get it wrong and you end up like Sunderland, Blackpool, Ipswich or a Portsmouth destined to remain a lower league club without significant investment