oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Fulham (A) (EFL Cup Round 2) 1-2 aet

What gig are you at?

Airbourne. I'm a sucker for bands that wish they started 30 years ago.

Saw them at Download a few years ago, power was turned off because the guitarist climbed the rigging while chugging JD and refused to climb down

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I don't think that we'll win the league, so I would say the cups are our best chance of winning a trophy.

Let's be realistic, our aim this season isn't going to be to win a cup.

We can have a good cup run and stay up, it is entirely possible, we've done it before.

The team AK put out tonight certainly suggests he thinks so or we'd be playing a much more weakened team.  The League is the priority obviously but winning is a habit too!

I don't get the thirst for silverware we were Ramsdens Challenge Cup winners 2012 let's keep riding that wave before we get going on another cup run...

I think that success came too soon for us.  We've never recovered from the increased expectations following this triumph.

I don't get the thirst for silverware we were Ramsdens Challenge Cup winners 2012 let's keep riding that wave before we get going on another cup run...

According to club sources, Ramsdens demanded their cup back, it seems that we couldn't keep up the payments on it. There was more interest on the cup, than there was in the cup.