oneBoro Forum

Jordan "Jock" Rhodes.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AiFzqi4NS5aRgYti6KA6nPs96DU9qg

Me and my dad ( God rest him) with Mark Venus a friend of mine  (loves horse racing) he invited me to Rockcliffe for the day.

Tony Mowbray was under sever restrictions with funding. Also Mark told me the academy generation at that time was average basically meaning they were not any Gems a***st them.

You've just confirmed what the majority of fans had believed was happening.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Never mentioned CT was wrong, when I quoted the interview from Mowbray, this was a manager trying to justify his job according to CT, 2 years before he was sacked.

And then I said:

"Justifying his job was the wrong phrase though you're right about that.  He was making it look as hard as possible so that he would look as good as he possibly could."

• 1 month later...

Bloody odd thing with Strachan... Did a good job at Coventry and Southampton. Since coming to Boro, he's lost his way...

Probably more that he's not moved with the times and he's been left behind as football has evolved - in a similar way to that of Harry Redknapp (though on a lesser scale). The 'now archaic' brain of a once well thought of standing.

As a Scottish Boro fan, Strachan has haunted my dreams for the last few years. If he doesn't get sacked soon I'll be thoroughly disappointed.

Isn't that an integral part of being a Scot?

Absolutely baffles me that Jordan Rhodes doesn't get called up to Scotland. And then you look at who's been called up ahead of him. And you're several times even more baffled.

McCormack too. Strachan just doesn't seem to like either of them.

It absolutely infuriates the majority of Scotland fans that Strachan insists on starting a complete donkey like Chris Martin repeatedly despite his terrible performances, and leaves the likes of Rhodes and McCormack completely out of the squad.

• 4 weeks later...