oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Smoggie_in_Canada

Humble Bundle

Not sure if you guys are aware of this site but it's a really good one for buying games in bulk.

Basically they offer a package of games for a price say 6 dollars, then extra games for 3 dollars more, then premium games for a few dollars more.

Each person that buys raises the bars so the earlier you jump on a bundle the lower your price is.

You also get to specify how much of your payment goes to charity and pick the charity (sometimes they only have one charity though).

They also have book and comic book bundles too as well as a regular discount price store.

https://www.humblebundle.com

Even if you don't like the current bundle sign up for their email for new bundles. Usually if they have one per month 4 will be good bundles. Here in Canada I buy them and then in winter when it's cold outside I can then look to the stockpile and play a game. :)

Enjoy!

i used to love the humble bundle but not seen a decent one since the THQ one almost 2 years ago

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Really good idea, I’ll do some contacting and reaching out to some of these social media accounts. If anyone else has ideas or contacts as to how to grow the community, we’re open to ideas 👍
    • My point is that England didn't even look fully comfortable against an awful scratch Montenegro side. The defense has been carved apart repeatedly in these qualifiers, and I'm sure John Stones still has nightmares about throwing away that semi-final against the Netherlands. A lot of the trouble come from needlessly playing it out from the back and inviting pressure. England's attack has been fantastic for a while now, I've not said any different, 33 goals in 7 games is brilliant, but if anything they look less secure defensively since the World Cup. I'd back England against any team at the Euros, but they're currently never comfortable even with a solid lead. They were 5-1 up against Kosovo and were practically hanging on at the end.
    • As if people still think Venus signed Ayala 
    • Colchester  v  Bradford. D Crawley  v  Morecambe. H Exeter  v  Cheltenham. A Forest Green  v  Plymouth. H Grimsby  v  Newport. D L/Orient  v  Scunthorpe. (Wright) H Macclesfield  v  Mansfield. D Northampton  v  Crewe. A Port Vale  v  Carlisle. H Salford  v  Swindon. A .......... Stevenage  v  Oldham. A Walsall  v  Cambridge. H
    • This day 15th November 1994 - Boro's young guns go down to Ancona in this Anglo-Italian compatition Boro took the lead after 10 minutes then struggled to impose themselves on the game, the youth in the team v experience they were facing proved too much in the end, with Ancona levelling on the hour mark & scoring 2 late goals in the 80th & 90th to put the game beyond Boro