oneBoro Forum

Boro on FIFA 17

I don't want to read this but if I don't it comes up in a Bold Font in my main page and it really messes with my OCD :@

LMAO ...ive just done exactly the same thing ...i havent got past CM 01/02 ,  cant do the gameplay stuff  ...btw  any games similar to CM 01/02 (NO ACTUAL HAVING TO PLAY THE MATCH) that are compatible on windows 10 , i need my fix.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to read this but if I don't it comes up in a Bold Font in my main page and it really messes with my OCD :@

LMAO ...ive just done exactly the same thing ...i havent got past CM 01/02 ,  cant do the gameplay stuff  ...btw  any games similar to CM 01/02 (NO ACTUAL HAVING TO PLAY THE MATCH) that are compatible on windows 10 , i need my fix.

Football manager?

What an odd post.

Football manager?

Been saving up for a computer for the last 15 years or just been living under a rock?

I meant odd as in he doesn't seem to actually want to play the game.

sorry , wasnt really clear what i meant, 

i love plating CM 01/02 because you set the team up , make transfers set styles of play etc which i enjoyed immenselely  but on later versions and nearly every football manager game since you have to actually take part in each individual match which i dont want to do  im far too old to keep up with interactive stuff ,

TBF old Champo managers still have a huge following and still have people regularly updating 01/02's database. Has a huge cult following. I'm not certain but I imagine it would still work on Windows 10.

http://champman0102.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=11

If its a 16 bit program (Which is quite likely) you might struggle nativley with Windows 10. Most Windows 10 systems are 64 bit and will not run older programs straight out of the box.

You need to install something called DOSBox which is a DOS emulator, there is some (slightly) fiddly set up, but it will run it, and probably run it rather well.

TBF old Champo managers still have a huge following and still have people regularly updating 01/02's database. Has a huge cult following. I'm not certain but I imagine it would still work on Windows 10.

If its a 16 bit program (Which is quite likely) you might struggle nativley with Windows 10.  Most Windows 10 systems are 64 bit and will not run older programs straight out of the box.

You need to install something called DOSBox which is a DOS emulator, there is some (slightly) fiddly set up, but it will run it, and probably run it rather well.

I'm not particularly privy with OS' but surely Windows 7 was a 32-bit OS and that surely must have been handling it fine if there's still such a huge problem. Is this just something to do with Windows 10 in particular?

If its a 16 bit program (Which is quite likely) you might struggle nativley with Windows 10.  Most Windows 10 systems are 64 bit and will not run older programs straight out of the box.

I'm not particularly privy with OS' but surely Windows 7 was a 32-bit OS and that surely must have been handling it fine if there's still such a huge problem. Is this just something to do with Windows 10 in particular?

Windows XP all the way up to windows 10 have both 32 and 64 bit versions. They've been trying to phase out the 32 bit ones for a long time, but keep putting it off.

This time around though, there is a large shift to 64 bit operating systems. The majority of Windows 10 is now 64 bit. So if you have old legacy 16 bit software, you're starting to struggle. I work for a company which sells software, and I do a lot of the data conversions from their old systems. Some of the old archaic things that come through here are mad. Had one recently which was DOS based........ couldn't do anything with it, as we had nothing to read the data, its that old.

Boro's rating have been released today..... I am fuming!

Clayton = 73

Ayala = 74

Friend =73

Gibson = 70

So none of those players deserve gold cards..... BUT

Albert Adomah upgraded to a 75!! 4* skills and 4* weak foot!!

A player not good enough for the premier league given a better rating and higher upgrades than the previously mentioned players who are all 'don't sell at any cost' players.

EA really do hate us!!

Clayton = 73

Ayala = 74

Friend =73

Gibson = 70

A player not good enough for the premier league given a better rating and higher upgrades than the previously mentioned players who are all 'don't sell at any cost' players.

EA really do hate us!!

Could you provide the link please?

Clayton = 73

Ayala = 74

Friend =73

Gibson = 70

EA really do hate us!!

Could you provide the link please?

http://www.futhead.com/17/clubs/middlesbrough/

More the lack of thought that annoys me than the rating themselves. Not a single one of our defenders from last season is 75+ whilst Burnley and Hull have 3 each. Some of our first 11 dropping ratings whilst Adomah increases.. Fisher dropping 4 points despite having his best season for Ajax last year.. *** like that

More the lack of thought that annoys me than the rating themselves. Not a single one of our defenders from last season is 75+ whilst Burnley and Hull have 3 each. Some of our first 11 dropping ratings whilst Adomah increases.. Fisher dropping 4 points despite having his best season for Ajax last year.. *** like that

Firstly, all of our players have improved barring those who've stayed the same, from first look. Perhaps they've just improved theirs as well. Being fair, Hull already had 75+ defenders too.

And did Fischer really have his best season for Ajax last year? I certainly don't remember hearing that.