Boro vs Everton (A) 1-3

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

This is the worst I've seen Gaston play for us, by some way.

He's done bugger all since the first half of the Stoke game really.  It's not the Championship any more unfortunately.

He's done bugger all since the first half of the Stoke game really.  It's not the Championship any more unfortunately.

Considering he's still been one of our better players in all the games it shows how we've been playin.

Ramirez to date is not showing his old manager what he can do. Lacking any presence

Ramirez left before he joined Southampton didn't he?

Ramirez joined us on loan from Southamption last season.  Koeman was the manager.  Don't know how many times he played for Koeman if he did at all.

I have literally no idea why Jordan Rhodes does not come on. Is Nugent better than him? We might as well have just stumped up the extra money for McCormack, at least Karanka would use him.

Probably because he's not in the matchday squad.

Ramirez to date is not showing his old manager what he can do. Lacking any presence

Ramirez left before he joined Southampton didn't he?

Ramirez joined us on loan from Southamption last season.  Koeman was the manager.  Don't know how many times he played for Koeman if he did at all.

Once in 2 years apparently.

Considering he's still been one of our better players in all the games it shows how we've been playin.

He hasn't been.  He came on against Palace, ran around like a lunatic and did absolutely nothing. Then come on here to be told he was our best player  :huh:

Sunderland he wasn't.  West Brom he wasn't.  So when was he really when you break it all down?