oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Everton (A) 1-3

It doesn't matter how much we spent on Rhodes, if this t**t of a supposed defensive minded manager ROFL won't play him, we could have spent 5 times that much and he still won't score goals......wonder how he got injured cos it wasn't in games since I don't know when. This team is a Championship team with a Championship manager, simple as that........BUT this so called defensive manager could at least go out and try to win a game by changing his set up

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Calm down Brunners, I was actually asking you the question, when you break it all down has he really been one of our best players because when you do that it's not quite clear to be fair.

Yes in my opinion he has.

Discussion over I suppose.

Why don't you back your opinion up with something, like what he's actually done in each game?  He did nowt against Sunderland and nowt against West Brom, would you agree with that?  So there's two games straight off the bat.  You can get ***y with me if you like mate but at least I try and back up what I say with something.  Have a go at it and stop being so ***y all the time.

It doesn't matter how much we spent on Rhodes, if this t**t of a supposed defensive minded manager ROFL won't play him, we could have spent 5 times that much and he still won't score goals......wonder how he got injured cos it wasn't in games since I don't know when. This team is a Championship team with a Championship manager, simple as that........BUT this so called defensive manager could at least go out and try to win a game by changing his set up

let's try to keep personal insults down to a minimum, shall we? These are human beings you're talking about.

Calm down Brunners, I was actually asking you the question, when you break it all down has he really been one of our best players because when you do that it's not quite clear to be fair.

Yes in my opinion he has.

Discussion over I suppose.

Why don't you back your opinion up with something, like what he's actually done in each game?  He did nowt against Sunderland and nowt against West Brom, would you agree with that?  So there's two games straight off the bat.  You can get ***y with me if you like mate but at least I try and back up what I say with something.  Have a go at it and stop being so ***y all the time.

I thought he was lively against both Sunderland and west Brom though? Yeah he didn't create many chances but in both games he was largely operating with a static team there's only so much he can do by himself.

He was creating so much space for himself and dancing around players. When no one is supporting him there's only so much he can do.

What a worrying set of fixtures we have coming up, realistically i can only seeing us being able to get points from Watford and Bournemouth.

Next 8

Middlesbrough v Tottenham - 24th September

West Ham v Middlesbrough - 1st October

Middlesbrough v Watford - 16th October

***nal v Middlesbrough - 22nd October

Middlesbrough v Bournemouth - 29th October

Man City v Middlesbrough - 5th November

Middlesbrough v Chelsea - 20th November

Leicester v Middlesbrough - 26th November