oneBoro Forum

problem logging in at sky

i get a 'Loading...' message on top of the Sky page and then the page clears to white for a moment before the sky page returns with its loading message and so on and on

it was doing it yesterday as well

i get a 'Loading...' message on top of the Sky page and then the page clears to white for a moment before the sky page returns with its loading message and so on and on

it was doing it yesterday as well

It does it a lot during Fantasy 6-a-side, too.

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• They'd have a statue of him erected outside Pride Park. 😂
    • That is why the EFL are trying to reach agreement with Reading. Then there will be no appeal.
    • It definitely would be, but I'm fairly confident we won't have  given how much effort has been put in to limiting spending since 2018 and how aggressively Gibson has called out other owners. He'd have egg all over his face and look like a right ***. Still if we broke the rules, we'd deserve the punishment.
    • True. I won't argue Karanka did a lot to bring about his own downfall with his poor man management skills. However, I don't think we had a particularly strong squad, when it contained the likes of Forshaw, Guedioura, Stuani, Clayton, Leadbitter, Fry, Friend, Gestede, Fischer and a bunch of others who you'd consider solid / above average Championship players...but not really PL quality. Think there are also some parallels with Farke and Norwich. A manager with no previous PL experience, with a squad that maybe wasn't up to scratch.  Even for a good man-manager with great motivational skills, it would have been a tough ask. For a tactician and disciplinarian like Karanka, when things started going wrong, it was always going to end in tears.   Just checked Wikipedia and I may have to retract my comment about Gibson not backing him properly. If the figures are right, we had a net spend of around £20m that season. Fischer - £3.8m  De Roon - £12m Barragan - £3m Fabio - £2m Traoré - £7.5m Gestede - £6m Bamford - £6m Guedioura - £4.5m Thats nearly £45m worth of signings. 😮 Though of that lot I only regret us losing Bamford & Traoré.    We also sold several players, but the only disclosed fee was Reach for £5m.  
    • You would have the Derby fans paying tribute to you for sure 🤣