oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gadgey

problem logging in at sky

i get a 'Loading...' message on top of the Sky page and then the page clears to white for a moment before the sky page returns with its loading message and so on and on

it was doing it yesterday as well

i get a 'Loading...' message on top of the Sky page and then the page clears to white for a moment before the sky page returns with its loading message and so on and on

it was doing it yesterday as well

It does it a lot during Fantasy 6-a-side, too.

Is there a fix or is it a matter of waiting for sky to sort it out? Been three days now.

have you tired a different browser? some times I have issues with other sites if I have ad blockers activated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Forest have so many attacking options, IF we win this it'll set a great marker for where we are heading.
    • I can see Spence dropping to the bench and one of bola or Johnson stepping in, with tav on the right. I assume that was the purpose of the subs the other night. roberts back to the bench as well perhaps.... if no akpom, I’m comfortable with Browne starting, he has done everything asked of him so far. Midfield and defence picks itself, barring injury 
    • So I've seen lots of highlights recently where both penalties and red cards were given, I thought they'd moved away from red cards if it was a penalty, or is it still a red card for being last man?
    • Hopefully Akpom is fit and if he is I would go to a 3.5.2. I would also bring Coulson in. I want him to succeed here and NW said he looked bright in training. Betti Dijk Fry Paddy Tav Howson Morsy Sav Coulson Britt Akpom I would love a win but i rate forest. Would not be too disappointed with a draw.  
    • Nice to see Cardiff keeping up the Welsh tradition of "ramming" Rams