• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

little vid of kwesi donsu talking about himself, with a few highlights on the pitch.

to add he's never played for ghana and coming up 21 yo next month. i doubt he'll be playing for us, looks like we might be signing lads to loan out round europe.

little vid of kwesi donsu talking about himself, with a few highlights on the pitch.

to add he's never played for ghana and coming up 21 yo next month. i doubt he'll be playing for us, looks like we might be signing lads to loan out round europe.

It worries me they didn't name him twice.

Jonathan Taylor from The Gazette put a very good suggestion forward. Loan him until the end of the season and if he proves his fitness then by all means press ahead with a permanent move for his services. But I have to say I have been very impressed with Chambers, his partnership with Gibson has been superb. I would love to see us sign Chambers on a permanent basis.

I think it's still a risk worth taking if he passes his medical. Anywhere near his form from a year or two ago, and he'd be the best defender at the club.

https://vimeo.com/183968473

It worries me they didn't name him twice.

:-)

Think its good to bring in good young prospects while our appeal is high but really we need some first team quality.

Dont want to see a striker go without a ready replacement and would like to see Mejias and De Sart only leave on loan. Ak needs to decide if Husbands will ever play for us or just cash in.

Jonathan Taylor from The Gazette put a very good suggestion forward. Loan him until the end of the season and if he proves his fitness then by all means press ahead with a permanent move for his services. But I have to say I have been very impressed with Chambers, his partnership with Gibson has been superb. I would love to see us sign Chambers on a permanent basis.

I think ***nal still have big hopes for him so I can't see them selling

I think ***nal still have big hopes for him so I can't see them selling

Yep Wenger said when he loaned him that Chambers was going to be a class CB, so I can't see him signing either and I honestly don't see him wanting to come here permanent.

If there was any truth in the Deloufeu rumours do we think AK could go back in for him in January. Koeman has more or less said he'd like Depay and Deloufeu hasn't really done well under Koeman this season so could be the first attacker out the door if Koeman dips into the market. Or has the emergence of Traore closed the door on Deloufeu as both are primarily right wing.

The forum is dead these days so I thought I'd just bring the topic up.

If there was any truth in the Deloufeu rumours do we think AK could go back in for him in January. Koeman has more or less said he'd like Depay and Deloufeu hasn't really done well under Koeman this season so could be the first attacker out the door if Koeman dips into the market. Or has the emergence of Traore closed the door on Deloufeu as both are primarily right wing.

Or maybe you could prod someone to get the Chelsea thread up. That might encourage traffic ;)

I can see it happening as Deulofeu can play anywhere across the three, we know AK is a huge fan of his.

i'd imagine AK will get more from deulofeu than koeman or martinez have. i'd have him. if anything his value has dropped now. we might get a cheap deal if they are desperate to offload so koeman can bring in others.