• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully rumours of us actually signing a decent RW start piping up soon

If we don't it'll be a long season.

I have very little confidence in our scouting set up.

Hopefully Orta has settled in and is half as good as he thinks he is.

Personally rather than messing around on signing some champ manager 10/11 wonderkid think we should try for Ashley Young on loan.

Personally rather than messing around on signing some champ manager 10/11 wonderkid think we should try for Ashley Young on loan.

Can we take from that that Orta has a lot of self confidence, shall we say?

Young on loan would be a good option, would look at Navas if possible. Both would bring more end product than we currently have.

Young on loan would be a good option, would look at Navas if possible. Both would bring more end product than we currently have.

Navas and end product don't really go together. :D

Navas and end product don't really go together. :D

I wonder why so many top managers have played him?

I'd agree with KM that Navas' final ball is poor.

What he does give is the fear factor to the oppositions defence which makes them defend deeper and so give space to other players.

It's what I'd like to see us do more, stretch the play and leave room between the oppositions defence and midfield.

I'd agree with KM that Navas' final ball is poor.

What he does give is the fear factor to the oppositions defence which makes them defend deeper and so give space to other players.

It's what I'd like to see us do more, stretch the play and leave room between the oppositions defence and midfield.

That's why, even with all his faults, Traore should be starting in my opinion.

I fully agree Will and if you can have something similar on the other side then you open up space for an attacking midfielder or a no.10 (assuming your intention is to a win a game that is).

That said I'm not a fan of Adama he is essentially just a well built schoolboy footballer.

To think he spent 10 years at La Masia and still can't pass, cross, shoot or receive the ball on the move is terrifying.

It's upsetting when you look at the money we've wasted on poor footballers as I honestly think we are close to something special.

As a side note it would be interesting to see if a there will be a potential Valdes replacement in the summer considering he will be 35 next month and 18 months left on contract. Whether Mejias will stay at the club remains to be seen.

I fully agree Will and if you can have something similar on the other side then you open up space for an attacking midfielder or a no.10 (assuming your intention is to a win a game that is).

That said I'm not a fan of Adama he is essentially just a well built schoolboy footballer.

To think he spent 10 years at La Masia and still can't pass, cross, shoot or receive the ball on the move is terrifying.

It's upsetting when you look at the money we've wasted on poor footballers as I honestly think we are close to something special.

Completely agree on the Traore discription. Offers a bit of ooohhh and aaahhh a few times but most of he time he is useless.

Good to have you back TB. How's China?

Gus Poyets our new manager so you know.

It's taking a bit of settling in but I'm sure I'll adjust. Level of football is atrocious and the games really bent. But the money is *** fantastic.

Can you recommend Rhodes to them?

Good to have you back TB. How's China?

Gus Poyets our new manager so you know.

It's taking a bit of settling in but I'm sure I'll adjust. Level of football is atrocious and the games really bent. But the money is *** fantastic.

That is exactly how I envisioned Chinese football :D

congrats on the money anyway. Do us a favour and please recommend Stuani and de Pena to Poyet for big fat inflated fees. Fellow countrymen and all.