• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Babacar would be ideal I think, could properly push Negredo for that starting spot. Just worries me a bit as he's another that had that wonderkid tag a few years ago, do our scouts think he'll fit or do they just want him for the same reason we seemingly got Fischer? If it's the former, sign him up.

isnt babacar knocking on goals this season? I remember checking his stats a few weeks back and he had about 1 in 2 ratio for the season, could be hard to get him. Sahko at West Ham is another option for me. Martial would be perfect if that's even possible.

I'd like another striker but for me we should be putting all our funds towards this elusive attacking midfielder we so desperately need and then seeing what's left over for a striker after that. We are highly unlikely to be able to afford a striker better than negrado so why splash a load of cash on someone who doesn't improve the first 11?

Rashford on loan isn't crazy no, plus he plays that inside left position which would be perfect for us. Guess it depends on wether Utd get a striker, they only have zlatan so would mourinho loan a striker out when they are so short?

We would probably have to guarantee him first team football to have any chance of signing him though, wouldn't feel comfortable playing him over negrado

He can also play on the wing.