• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We were definitely close to signing him in the summer.

They were after 3 or 4 wingers and only ended up getting Bolasie which is why he didn't come.

We wanted Traore and another, we knew we weren't getting the finished article with Traore so wanted someone more established and ease him in

They were after 3 or 4 wingers and only ended up getting Bolasie which is why he didn't come.

We wanted Traore and another, we knew we weren't getting the finished article with Traore so wanted someone more established and ease him in

Is it looking likely this window?

Is it looking likely this window?

I am 99% sure we will have a new RW at the club when the window shuts! Downside I haven't got a clue who it will be

So if we get Deuloufeu, surely that means the end for Stuani?

Karanka could always sell nugent and rhodes and have stuani rudy and negredo as the strikers leaving adama GD fischer ramirez and downing to fight it out for the wide positions, not saying it would happen but it certainly wouldnt surprise me.

So if we get Deuloufeu, surely that means the end for Stuani?

Karanka could always sell nugent and rhodes and have stuani rudy and negredo as the strikers leaving adama GD fischer ramirez and downing to fight it out for the wide positions, not saying it would happen but it certainly wouldnt surprise me.

Don't forget that we have Nsue for up front too! ;)

The rumours from the Villa press are very tentative, they had an interview with an ex Villa player and he said that he'd heard Rhodes was at the training ground but didn't know if it was true.

Am I right, Gestede is moving to Middlesborough? If so then what's the point of getting this player? There are some forwards of such type in the club already what's the point of getting another one? We're buying a player from the Championship, what game level should we expect then?

Sorry, if I'm wrong about his move cause I only heard it in some news