• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what this means but it says Jovetic and it says Middlesbrough. Would love him here.

Hopes to go to Seville, doesn't want to go to China then it says really likes Middlesbrough. Not sure what to make of that as it's just a literal translation.

Everton fans saying Deulofeu was a very bright spark in another game that Koeman lost tactically. He is struggling and lots of complaints about their recruitment policy. Koeman may give Deulofeu an extended run in the team to get out of this rut.

Even if Deulofeu is a no go, which I really don't think would have been changed by today's game, there are plenty of options out there that are better than what we currently have. There's no excuse to not come out of January with an improvement at least on our right.

Haha Jovetic. That's about as unreal as it gets. But then again we did once sign Ravanelli, Juninho, Mendieta, Boksic, Beck so I suppose there is always a chance.

What would be unreal about it? 6 goals last season in a standard of football inferior to the one we play in. Last hit double figures in 2012/13. We signed his former Man City teammate so it'd hardly be a big deal. I'd be asking why we'd want him rather than looking at it as something amazing. Not even close to comparable to someone like Rav.

What would be unreal about it? 6 goals last season in a standard of football inferior to the one we play in. Last hit double figures in 2012/13. We signed his former Man City teammate so it'd hardly be a big deal. I'd be asking why we'd want him rather than looking at it as something amazing. Not even close to comparable to someone like Rav.

Can't disagree with that. Jovetic is clearly a talented player but doesn't score anywhere near enough and hasn't properly applied himself since leaving Fiorentina.