• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Not had a chance by the look of it, 14 appearances but only 368 minutes in all competitions, that's 4 games.

He's just another Bamford then :dodgy:

Not really. Being eased back in after an injury isn't the same as not getting in the side.

I don't think he's being eased back him. PSG just don't like him. They described buying him as "a mistake"

Ah fair enough mate. But still, different to Bamford who has hardly featured at all despite being fit throughout.

I was joking. And it's been over 2 years since he came back from injury.

I'm not doubting anyone's credibility but it seems unbelievable that Hull would let Snodgrass leave.

If this goes through they are basically giving up any chance of staying up, the only way I can see this happening is if we have made them a an offer they can't refuse. Something like a straight swap with Downing and Rhodes or £15m upfront.

Don't get me wrong I don't think Snodgrass is the next Messi but he has been so important to Hull this season it's hard to imagine them letting him leave.

I'm probably more excited with Snodgrass then Deulofeu less of a risk and we know what we're getting. He will give you an 8 out of 10 performance every week.

I'm not doubting anyone's credibility but it seems unbelievable that Hull would let Snodgrass leave.

If this goes through they are basically giving up any chance of staying up, the only way I can see this happening is if we have made them a an offer they can't refuse. Something like a straight swap with Downing and Rhodes or £15m upfront.

Don't get me wrong I don't think Snodgrass is the next Messi but he has been so important to Hull this season it's hard to imagine them letting him leave.

What would people think for a straight swap for Rhodes?

IMO it's still a good deal for us, strengthen them slightly with someone who could 'potentially' score goals (we will never know for us) but improve us massively in an area we all deem to be the most important for this transfer window! .......

What would people think for a straight swap for Rhodes?

IMO it's still a good deal for us, strengthen them slightly with someone who could 'potentially' score goals (we will never know for us) but improve us massively in an area we all deem to be the most important for this transfer window! .......

I'd do it. Jordan Rhodes would not keep them up with no supply.