oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

We won't be after all of those players, we will have started negotiations which our first, second and third choices and work through the list trying to get them done. If we get first choice we won't be getting the others.

In my opinion it's most probably:

Jese or bojan

Snodgrass

Bamford if Rhodes leaves

Subotic if Ayala leaves

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting post from smogmonster on fmttm

' Spoke to a family member who works for the club yesterday and few things were mentioned

1. We have been trying to get rid of downing since August but couldn't find a buyer his social life has played a big part in the reason we want rid

2. Bamford is coming in talk so are at an advanced stage with the fee already agreed with Chelsea

3.jese from PSG we have made contact with PSG and

They are keen for him to join an English team on loan it's up to the player who

3. The whole karanka walk out last year was centred around 3 players woody downing and Albert all tryed to force a vote of no confidence Gibson told all 3 of they continued there contracts would be cancelled hence woody gone even tho coaching was part of his deal then Albert was sold and been trying to get rid of downing

Am not bothered if half of you don't believe it, the same person told me about downing coming back weeks before anyone knew and I got laughed at on here '

I still couldn't care less who instigated the fall out. It's old news. It's all hearsay and conjecture to the majority of us and has been since it all happened. It's been nearly a year and I can't believe we're still discussing it.

interesting post from smogmonster on fmttm

' Spoke to a family member who works for the club yesterday and few things were mentioned

1. We have been trying to get rid of downing since August but couldn't find a buyer his social life has played a big part in the reason we want rid

2. Bamford is coming in talk so are at an advanced stage with the fee already agreed with Chelsea

3.jese from PSG we have made contact with PSG and

They are keen for him to join an English team on loan it's up to the player who

3. The whole karanka walk out last year was centred around 3 players woody downing and Albert all tryed to force a vote of no confidence Gibson told all 3 of they continued there contracts would be cancelled hence woody gone even tho coaching was part of his deal then Albert was sold and been trying to get rid of downing

Am not bothered if half of you don't believe it, the same person told me about downing coming back weeks before anyone knew and I got laughed at on here '

Whilst interesting I know for a fact number 3 is not what happened in March, the fallout was between Karanka and Woodgate and had nothing to do with a vote of no confidence. Karanka said something in the argument with woodgate that the majority of the squad felt was underhand and this caused a big backlash. The majority of the squad got over this as it is understood people get heated in arguments and this is no longer an issue in the dressing room. I have no idea about the thing with Downing currently though so maybe point one is accurate I know it was first time he left as he seemed more committed to DJing than he did to training.

Maybe true, but reads like he's taken a few rumours that have already been aired and formed a story to fit it rather than ITK through family.

I thought the same but if what he said about knowing of downing's second coming was true then he must have some links somewhere. Either that or he's good at guessing.

The Gazette 'understands' we are monitoring the Snodgrass situation but we might be put off by Hull's valuation.

Sounds like we are a long way from signing him at the moment (if the Gazette are right).

My usually reliable source has informed me this morning that the Jese thing is genuine. We have put the best offer on the table, player wants to take time to consider all options on table but AK hopes to persuade him to join us.

My usually reliable source has informed me this morning that the Jese thing is genuine. We have put the best offer on the table, player wants to take time to consider all options on table but AK hopes to persuade him to join us.

.......And the African gentleman at the medical centre, will he be signing any time soon? :D

Maybe true, but reads like he's taken a few rumours that have already been aired and formed a story to fit it rather than ITK through family.

I thought the same but if what he said about knowing of downing's second coming was true then he must have some links somewhere. Either that or he's good at guessing.

Or he just wrote it to try and back up his rumours now. Anyone could say that they were told about Downing returning weeks before it happened, doesn't make it true.