oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

Who've they actually supposedly got the agreement with? It says in the article that they've got nothing of the sort with us, which begs the question where has €15m come from? If it's an agreement with Gaston then surely that's tapping up? It is a little worrying with Gaston out with an injury that has no time scale at the moment and I don't actually remember him getting...

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't Sport Witness notorious for just completely making *** up? That one's going in the "ignore" pile...

I get that but they have taken it from another Italian newspaper who have physically printed it :s 

Also .. why is the agreement in EUROS?

Gonna lose a fortune on exchange rates ere Gibbo mate. Don't do it!  :D

Slightly off topic but what's everyone's twitter name so I can add you all! Mines @dannyguitaruatr.

Who is gonna be the backup to Jese if he turns us down? Montaro? Deulofeu to Milan still hasn't been confirmed.

@WillBalmer

Surely with everything we went through with his previous pre-contract agreement, and how he's been one of our best players this season, we wouldn't be letting him go. Unless that is we have a replacement. But that means having replacements for Downing AND Ramirez, with only Bojan the likeliest to be incoming anytime soon.

I call BS.

Sports Witness usually pick up stories from elsewhere and always seem to suggest we are scouting in Portugal. They're not always a bunch of rubbish.

But they're not using their own sources. They're forwarding a report from an Italian newspaper.

I want Jesé Rodriguez damnit! Hope he bins off las palmas until he's about 30 and joins the mighty boro, this name has me excited than the rest! But seems to have gone a little quiet, anyone ITK know anything concrete about Jesé? Also is there any updates on snodgrass? That seems to of died down a bit, would love him here

I want Jesé Rodriguez damnit! Hope he bins off las palmas until he's about 30 and joins the mighty boro, this name has me excited than the rest! But seems to have gone a little quiet, anyone ITK know anything concrete about Jesé? Also is there any updates on snodgrass? That seems to of died down a bit, would love him here

I think thats the problem really his name and the clubs hes played at are more exciting than anything hes done in the last 2 year, snoddy has a more suited mentality for where we are presently at as a club, im unsure on jese personally.