• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

So with the expected arrival of Bamford/Bojan and our continued interest in Deulofeu/Snodgrass, does anyone else think Ramirez may actually leave? I just get the feeling that SG may think £15m is too good to turn down for him.

I have been reassured from a friend of his that the story is complete fabrication so by the sounds of it we are ok!

I hope this is also true but I been informed differently!

Not wanting to take any credit whatsoever but I posted in November that the Bamford deal had already been agreed.

A work colleague had informed me as he has connections at the club.

I was informed on Friday that boro are wanting to ship out downing and Rhodes on loan incase of two things happen....

1) Boro get relegated

2) Karanka walks away...

Just out of interest Karanka is trying different formations as something has happened with Ramirez and he has requested to leave the club, unsure whether its a fall out or personal problems as his wife has left him.

Bojan deal is more or less complete but we are waiting on downing to leave to free some funds up.

I'd rather not people start having a go at me as per previous as im only passing on information that im told.

I really don't think Bojan is an adequate replacement for Ramirez so I hope its not true, although its very worrying regarding team morale with all the changes expected in such a short space of time.

Going to be a very interesting few weeks

Yer rightly or wrongly we are hearing different things ... typical ha. I've been told and have confidence in him not even thinking about leaving, happy with Karanka and no mention of a split up.

Not wanting to take any credit whatsoever but I posted in November that the Bamford deal had already been agreed.

I was informed on Friday that boro are wanting to ship out downing and Rhodes on loan incase of two things happen....

1) Boro get relegated

2) Karanka walks away...

Just out of interest Karanka is trying different formations as something has happened with Ramirez and he has requested to leave the club, unsure whether its a fall out or personal problems as his wife has left him.

Bojan deal is more or less complete but we are waiting on downing to leave to free some funds up.

I'd rather not people start having a go at me as per previous as im only passing on information that im told.

I really don't think Bojan is an adequate replacement for Ramirez so I hope its not true, although its very worrying regarding team morale with all the changes expected in such a short space of time.

Thanks for sharing that mate! Very interesting.

For what we hear and see Ramirez and Karanka have a good relationship so I was quite shocked to hear otherwise.

It could be all be untrue what I have heard and I hope for god it is because even though I think Bojan would be a good signing then it would be a knock on knock signing if we were to sell Ramirez and be back to square one.

All this different stories makes you wonder if something is going on though ....

1) Boro get relegated

2) Karanka walks away...

I know its the sun but the twitter thing had to be real for them to publish it. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2498445/gaston-ramirez-in-hot-water-middlesbrough-star-caught-chatting-up-girl-on-instagram-who-politely-reminds-him-he-is-married/

hope hes not going and if he is then letting Downing go to a possible relegation candidate seems a bit daft

1) Boro get relegated

2) Karanka walks away...

I'm not entirely sure of the logic in the suggestion that Ramirez has split with his wife and therefore wants to go and live in Leicester. That seems a bit of a stretch to me, if he's generally happy at the club.

For what we hear and see Ramirez and Karanka have a good relationship so I was quite shocked to hear otherwise.

It could be all be untrue what I have heard and I hope for god it is because even though I think Bojan would be a good signing then it would be a knock on knock signing if we were to sell Ramirez and be back to square one.

All this different stories makes you wonder if something is going on though ....

It just makes me wonder how much time some people have to make this stuff up (not necessarily you but given there are conflicting stories clearly someone has made it up)

1) Boro get relegated

2) Karanka walks away...

I'm not entirely sure of the logic in the suggestion that Ramirez has split with his wife and therefore wants to go and live in Leicester. That seems a bit of a stretch to me, if he's generally happy at the club.

Leicester is the European capital of Misery.

Yer I have to agree with both your points! If we sign Bojan, then that is only seen as a good signing if Ramirez is staying alongside him. Also agree that it's worrying how much people are hearing opposite things, does make you think cover up /hiding etc. Mine is only talking to a friend of his and not from him direct which reduces 100% credibility obviously. I'll try and see if can find anything else out regarding it. Let's just hope not for all of us.

Surely that would mean hes hoping for downing to be loaned to either villa or derby?

I asked the same question on why Ramirez moving to Leicester would make a different if he had personal issues... That I cant and couldn't get an answer for!

Lets just hope its wrong and Ramirez stays...

I'm not a big Downing fan but I think we'd be making a mistake letting him go to Palace

Why? Just in case he starts performing a heck of a lot better than he has for Boro? :)

Well that but he's also one of the few players we have with genuine PL experience and letting a relegation rival use that experience in the run in just strikes me as a bit naive