• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we know if it would be Bojan plus 1 or just Bojan?

I guess Lurker would be the one to ask! So, Lurker... over to you ;)

Honestly don't know any solid info on how many, just know that we're tying. 

Personally I fancy us to get 2 out of Bojan, Deulofeu & Snodgrass.

Snodgrass might be a struggle with it looking like Livermore is going to WBA, when somebody said yesterday they thought Snodgrass deal was dead it could well be due to this. Had no more info on it. 

I expect Bojan in very soon. Probably the same time or soon to follow the Bamford announcement.

Yeh I think he is going.  He did contribute to getting us promoted and I'm one of his biggest fans. I just think he has *** on us.

Condemning someone because of rumours not facts is poor and you even take the time to write it. Shameful

Mate - It's not condemnation, it's speculation. It's a transfer rumours thread. If you read the word 'thinks' as 'suspects' - which is a valid meaning:

He said he 'thinks' Gaston is going... and therefore 'thinks' he has *** on us.

It may turn out to be the case, or it may not. It's no big deal. (IMO)

This!

Snodgrass might be a struggle with it looking like Livermore is going to WBA, when somebody said yesterday they thought Snodgrass deal was dead it could well be due to this. Had no more info on it. 

I expect Bojan in very soon. Probably the same time or soon to follow the Bamford announcement.

Excellent news! Wonder is Jese is on aswell haha. Rumours Stoke try to swap Bojan for Berhino on twitter. Lurker said it's done and I trust him.

Valdes was leaving a few days ago wasn't he? I'd take the Gaston thing with a pinch of salt

Was he? That's news to me.

Karanka has fallouts with players all the time. You just don't always hear about it and most of the time it gets resolved behind closed doors. Sounds to me like he's told Ramirez to pipe down and get on with it.

Going by some of the response to this Ramirez crap, I'd say that's exactly how it should be too. We've got members on this forum making judgements about players on the back of what I can only guess is an overblown tiff.

Once it reaches the media, all of a sudden it's all about "Ooooh, how can this ever go back to how it was?", "It's game over between the two of them now", all that crap. Like these kind of relationships don't happen in any other line of work or something.

The worst we've realistically had it was the Adomah ordeal which lead to a transfer request. And what did Albert do when the window closed? He manned up and became a big part of what got us promoted. I'm not saying that hug he gave Karanka was any more than a show of unity to the fans to make us feel better, I'm sure whatever wounds were there never fully healed and perhaps they never respected each other fully ever again but they worked together as men because it's their job and it's what they get paid for. I'd expect no less from Ramirez and Aitor if any of this is true.

Just for the record lurker you're a terrible lurker.

You should change your name to activeposter at this point ;)

(Thanks for info)

Haha, that was the original intention until I started getting info.

Thanks for the info, sounding exciting!