oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

I know I'm not the first to say this, I'm sure KM has commented on it before, but it's odd that the Gazette seem to be so late with transfer news now. The Echo seem to have everything before them. I wonder if there's been a bit of a fall-out?

Probably not. I get the feeling the Echo is more gossip oriented, although the Gazette have also run with the Deulofeu story. Something along the line os the Echo printing what they think they know and the Gazette print what they actually know. But who knows. My head is spinning.

Yeah, that makes sense. I'm pretty sure the Echo get their info from Lurker  :P

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm not the first to say this, I'm sure KM has commented on it before, but it's odd that the Gazette seem to be so late with transfer news now. The Echo seem to have everything before them. I wonder if there's been a bit of a fall-out?

Probably not. I get the feeling the Echo is more gossip oriented, although the Gazette have also run with the Deulofeu story. Something along the line os the Echo printing what they think they know and the Gazette print what they actually know. But who knows. My head is spinning.

Agreed, BD. Echo is clutching at straws, lot of what they post is crap. Gazette is at the will of the club with the positive being when they deliver the info, you know it comes direct from the club.

You know what they say. Throw enough ***, some sticks. That's how I see the Echo claiming the exclusive.

Yeah, that makes sense. I'm pretty sure the Echo get their info from Lurker  :P

I thought they got it off Terrylovesboro  :dodgy:

Would anybody take Lansbury?

Angela?????

Not these days, she's hardly in her prime.

In her Mrs Lovett days on Broadway, she'd have carved up defences and eaten them for lunch. To think we'd have got her in her prime though is just a dream... Pie in The Sky if you will.

Valdes was leaving a few days ago wasn't he? I'd take the Gaston thing with a pinch of salt

Was he? That's news to me.

Karanka has fallouts with players all the time. You just don't always hear about it and most of the time it gets resolved behind closed doors. Sounds to me like he's told Ramirez to pipe down and get on with it.

Rumours that he had moved out of his house and gone back to Barcelona. The next day he was helping kids with mfc foundation.

how dare you use facts to challenge his boring negative rumours and made up crap :D

Who are you referring to Maz?

Angela?????

In her Mrs Lovett days on Broadway, she'd have carved up defences and eaten them for lunch. To think we'd have got her in her prime though is just a dream... Pie in The Sky if you will.

She'd never be able to cut it on a cold Tuesday night at Sheffield Crucible, I'm afraid.

Angela?????

She'd never be able to cut it on a cold Tuesday night at Sheffield Crucible, I'm afraid.

Aye, she's adaptable, but she's no Imelda.