• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I see quite a few on twitter are now turning on Gaston on the back of internet rumours, I love our fans...

95% of them are idiots, Will.

Agreed. You're following the wrong people ;)

I know, can't work out how to unfollow you ;)

Ashamed to be a boro fan if Gaston had to remove twitter etc. If we didn't sign him in championship we wouldn't be in premier League that is clear as day to me.

He did an outstanding job for us and of Leicester come in and he wants to go, yes I will miss him but they were last year's premiership winners. Abusing our players only just reinforces a message of maybe it's time to go.

The twitter messages should be please don't go vs *** you Gaston etc

• Like 1

Ashamed to be a boro fan if Gaston had to remove twitter etc. If we didn't sign him in championship we wouldn't be in premier League that is clear as mud to me.

I think you mean clear as day. Clear as mud is when you don't understand something....

Ashamed to be a boro fan if Gaston had to remove twitter etc. If we didn't sign him in championship we wouldn't be in premier League that is clear as mud to me.

I think you mean clear as day. Clear as mud is when you don't understand something....

LOL yes

On topic........ I'm sure that other fans have the same, but the amount of moronic Boro fans seems to be on the rise. On Twitter and Facebook some of the stuff I see posted is just embarrassing. going after players and the manager. EVERYTHING, no matter what it is, is scrutinised to the hilt.

Its just totally embarrassing sometimes

I see quite a few on twitter are now turning on Gaston on the back of internet rumours, I love our fans...

95% of them are idiots, Will.

Agreed. You're following the wrong people ;)

I know, can't work out how to unfollow you ;)

:D

I think the lass was daft who made it public, she's humiliated his wife on a public forum. I really do hate social media sometimes.

but she got her 2 minutes of fame so she's probably well chuffed. Sad people.

He did an outstanding job for us and of Leicester come in and he wants to go, yes I will miss him but they were last year's premiership winners. Abusing our players only just reinforces a message of maybe it's time to go.

The flip side of it if we hadn't signed him onloan last season to get his confidence up, hed of been sold to a league one club this season. Hull thought he was one of their worst players on loan and southampton were desperate to get read of one of their most expensive failures, only boro believed in him when nobody else gave him a chance he owes karanka, Steve Gibson, boro fans and the players big time for that. If he does want to leave before the fans turned on him then i would boo him the next game he played against us for his short memory, we got his career back on track. Having said all that i dont like fans turning on players before they know for certain he wants to leave, if he leaves because of them id be angry at them instead.

On topic........ I'm sure that other fans have the same, but the amount of moronic Boro fans seems to be on the rise. On Twitter and Facebook some of the stuff I see posted is just embarrassing. going after players and the manager. EVERYTHING, no matter what it is, is scrutinised to the hilt.

As much as there is alot of idiotic boro fans it isnt something that is mutually exclusive. More so that its indicative of modern society and football fans included. Dumbed down views a plenty due to laziness and ignorance combined towards facts and seeking information, plus a general susceptibility and cynicism towards events. This is neither the thread or the forum for that kinda chatter though hah.

The Facebook stuff in particular is tragic and embarrasing. Top tip: go on the official Middlesbrough page, and youll start to notice a pattern of users who do nothing else but be frequently negative and put the team down. As for Twitter i dont use it all that often, but thats starting to slowly break apart. I use this forum more often now as people seem a damn sight friendlier and more open for debate *cough cough as opposed to FMTTM cough cough*

I think the lass was daft who made it public, she's humiliated his wife on a public forum. I really do hate social media sometimes.

but she got her 2 minutes of fame so she's probably well chuffed. Sad people.

Hardly think she's to blame! Mr Ramirez has got himself in this mess

The flip side of it if we hadn't signed him onloan last season to get his confidence up, hed of been sold to a league one club this season. Hull thought he was one of their worst players on loan and southampton were desperate to get read of one of their most expensive failures, only boro believed in him when nobody else gave him a chance he owes karanka, Steve Gibson, boro fans and the players big time for that. If he does want to leave before the fans turned on him then i would boo him the next game he played against us for his short memory, we got his career back on track. Having said all that i dont like fans turning on players before they know for certain he wants to leave, if he leaves because of them id be angry at them instead.

These are all just rumours, nobody knows what Gaston's thoughts are, however...Loyalty is a two way street, clubs are happy to move players on if they don't want to keep them, players have a right to move on if they can progress their career. If you'd been working somewhere for a year and you were offered a better job, would you turn it down? Would you expect your colleagues to hate you for leaving?

For every player that our scouts are trying to sign, there will be players from our club that other clubs are trying to sign. I hope Gaston stays, but if he doesn't I would never be small minded enough to boo him.