• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think we want two wingers on top of Bojan and Bamford. Unrealistic?

It'll be a maximum of one more I reckon. We will try for Snodgrass/Deulofeu and if not we'll wait until the summer. We won't bring in someone for the sake of it. I don't think there's anything in the Jese rumours personally, he's on *** loads at PSG. We wouldn't be able to afford him even on loan.

Pretty sure if las palmas can afford him then we can aswell.

The worrying thing is if he's so desperate to go back there then would we want him here anyway? Yea he's got huge potential but he's not gonna show it if he's moping around cos he couldn't go back home.

I think the lass was daft who made it public, she's humiliated his wife on a public forum. I really do hate social media sometimes.

but she got her 2 minutes of fame so she's probably well chuffed. Sad people.

Hardly think she's to blame! Mr Ramirez has got himself in this mess

Of course he's to blame for what went on but what kind of person goes out of their way to cause grief and pain to someone else by publicly humiliating her. There are many other ways this could have been dealt with and now everyone and their uncle knows.

Did she do any more than just reply to him

And put a screenshot online abput it, to get fame and cause harm.

Has anyone read Gallianis comments about the Deulofeu transfer? Makes me feel a lot more confident that they won't get it done and we can move for him.

Yep, he may as well be saying "yeah...we're skint".

Has anyone read Gallianis comments about the Deulofeu transfer? Makes me feel a lot more confident that they won't get it done and we can move for him.

1st rule of negotiation. Tell the supplier you have no money.

I still think we want two wingers on top of Bojan and Bamford.  Unrealistic?

It'll be a maximum of one more I reckon. We will try for Snodgrass/Deulofeu and if not we'll wait until the summer. We won't bring in someone for the sake of it. I don't think there's anything in the Jese rumours personally, he's on *** loads at PSG. We wouldn't be able to afford him even on loan.

Pretty sure if las palmas can afford him then we can aswell.

The worrying thing is if he's so desperate to go back there then would we want him here anyway? Yea he's got huge potential but he's not gonna show it if he's moping around cos he couldn't go back home.

Maybe he really wanted to go there at the start of the window as it was either return home or sit in the stands in Paris. Now that Boro, a Prem team, has registered and interest he is really mulling over what to do. There are familiar faces and countrymen here so he could well be interested in coming here knowing that if all things work out we can afford to buy him. If he goes to Las Palma he is likely to be back in the stands at PSG in 5 months.

1st rule of negotiation. Tell the supplier you have no money.

Only if you're Del Boy. :D

I'd be extremely disappointed if we chose to rely on Fischer as our solution on the left side of midfielder for the rest of the season.

As would I. We need more quality unless AK intends on playin Ramirez to the left and Bojan in the middle. In that case I'd be content with Fischer as backup.

Can you post them please mate?

"We are talking for Deulofeu, but there is no agreement yet. Everton know full well we can only do loans or with option to buy. Plus there are these pro-Barcelona clauses.

"Tomorrow we will discuss it and try to find a solution, otherwise we'll remain with the squad as we are."

Basically, they can't afford to buy him. Everton only interested in selling.

but she got her 2 minutes of fame so she's probably well chuffed. Sad people.

Hardly think she's to blame! Mr Ramirez has got himself in this mess

Of course he's to blame for what went on but what kind of person goes out of their way to cause grief and pain to someone else by publicly humiliating her. There are many other ways this could have been dealt with and now everyone and their uncle knows.

Did she do any more than just reply to him

And put a screenshot online abput it, to get fame and cause harm.

Fame? Because a footballer tweeted her or whatever he did? Do you think she was sat there thinking "oooh I know I'll put this on twitter and then an agent will see me and this time next year I'll be on Geordie Shore, then on to Big Brother.  This is it, this is the break I've been waiting for!!"  :D

She probably just put on there to shame Gaston, and his wife should be glad that she's got better morals than her husband.