• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

People are saying that Traore has lots of talent and potential still to realise...but that isnt fact. Its opinion. He may have already reached his potential and never really develop into a top footballer. Ronaldo started as a dribble merchant he hit every cross straight along the floor and a few years later had developed into one of the top players in the world. The gamble with Traore is do we think he will push on and add things to his game like end product, positional sense, defensive responsibility etc or will he continue to look lost without the ball but be fast and always look to dribble?

Traore has played for Villa and Boro this season, he wouldn't be allowed to play for Chelsea as well, would he?

I think its max of 3 teams isn't it? You can go out on loan twice in a season can't you?

Traore has played for Villa and Boro this season, he wouldn't be allowed to play for Chelsea as well, would he?

Honestly didn't realise he'd played for Villa. If that's the case and the rule is surrounding any competitive action, then his sale certainly wouldn't help us this window.

With that being the case, perhaps there's a cut-price deal for Traore in it for Chelsea later down the line with regards to Bamford? Probably not but y'know...

He's young i'll give you that and i'm not hating here, but technically and in terms of intelligence he is nowhere near the prodigies that have been quoted.

He's a very interesting prospect and there are clearly arguments for and against. It all depends on our financial situation. Do we need to sell to buy the players we need to stay up because Traore isn't going to keep us up that's for certain and that right now is the most important thing.

I think its max of 3 teams isn't it? You can go out on loan twice in a season can't you?

Had a quick google:

"Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs"

Had a quick google:

"Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs"

that's fine, they can loan him back to us for the season

Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season.

During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for

two clubs. As an exception to this rule, a player moving between two clubs

belonging to associations with overlapping seasons (i.e. start of the season in

summer/autumn as opposed to winter/spring) may be eligible to play in official

matches for a third club during the relevant season, provided he has fully

complied with his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs. Equally,

the provisions relating to the registration periods (article 6) as well as to the

minimum length of a contract (article 18 paragraph 2) must be respected

Edit, you beat me to it Hull Boro

@GraemeBailey

Chelsea linked with Adama Traore. Interesting. Just a few days ago rumours of Chinese interest too. Still can't see him leaving.

Let's sell him to china for absolute mega bucks.

Had a quick google:

that's fine, they can loan him back to us for the season

Don't see what we'd get out of that deal. It's not like we need Traore with other additions coming in. Usually, the loan back deals are for players teams actually want to keep for sure because they're big parts of their season so far. That's not the case with Traore. We'd just be doing Chelsea a favour by looking after him for a bit.