• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad Bamford is back, he's fitted the striker role under AK the best so far. Hopefully being back in a club he knows with a manager that believes in him can help him push on and we'll then get the benefits of that.

Do you think he'll start out being back on the right? I can't see him taking Negredo's place at the moment.

Also hello everyone as this is my first post!

Good to see you posting at last, took you a while :)

Welcome to the forum

Yes welcome VAW! Dare I ask what that stands for?

Anyone else think our transfers will role until deadline day because of the players we are targeting?

I think Bojan might come in before then. Our winger, whoever he ends up being, will be a deadline day one, I think.

West Brom are close to signing Ighalo.

I reckon that might move Saido to Stoke along.

Hull have accepted a bid for Livermore. I wonder if that will have an impact on selling Snodgrass.

Completely different players, if anything I think it shows that they will be willing to sell Snodgrass at the right price considering Livermore is a first team player and they're already short on players as it is!

Hull have accepted a bid for Livermore. I wonder if that will have an impact on selling Snodgrass.

Completely different players, if anything I think it shows that they will be willing to sell Snodgrass at the right price considering Livermore is a first team player and they're already short on players as it is!

I think you've missed the point a bit there. I think Smogsterking is saying because they are selling Livermore, they may not need the money anymore from selling Snodgrass...It's nothing to do with the individual players' positions.

I think you've missed the point a bit there. I think Smogsterking is saying because they are selling Livermore, they may not need the money anymore from selling Snodgrass...It's nothing to do with the individual players' positions.

Spot on :)

They don't particularly need money. The board are bothered about making as much money as possible. The football club/players/fans come second to the amount they can make.