• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Jese doesn't really have any other option. He can come here or stay somewhere he doesn't want to be and where he isn't wanted.

Sums it up for me. Las Palmas literally can't afford him. It'll happen before the end of the window.

Jese doesn't really have any other option. He can come here or stay somewhere he doesn't want to be and where he isn't wanted.

Sums it up for me. Las Palmas literally can't afford him. It'll happen before the end of the window.

Does anyone actually want him here in that case though? If he's not up for a relegation battle at his second choice I certainly dont want him.

Does anyone actually want him here in that case though? If he's not up for a relegation battle at his second choice I certainly dont want him.

Boro fans need to get over themselves. Do you think we were Negredo or Valdes' first choice? Of course we bloody weren't, accept where we are as a team and accept that players aren't going to leap at the opportunity to potentially be relegated.

Boro fans need to get over themselves. Do you think we were Negredo or Valdes' first choice? Of course we bloody weren't, accept where we are as a team and accept that players aren't going to leap at the opportunity to potentially be relegated.

Fair point with Valdes and Negredo.

Do you not reckon this might actually increase our chances of getting him? Everton don't seem happy at all that Milan announced a done deal that wasn't done. Plus Everton still want to sell and we want to buy, right?

Maybe just wishful thinking.

Do you not reckon this might actually increase our chances of getting him? Everton don't seem happy at all that Milan announced a done deal that wasn't done. Plus Everton still want to sell and we want to buy, right?

Maybe just wishful thinking.

I was talking about Jesé not Deulofeu.

However, yes I do think it could make Everton play real hard ball with Milan. They weren't overly interested in loaning anyway and this could push them over the edge to just cancelling the whole thing with Milan. It'll definitely be interesting to see what happens.

*puts hand up

Football Italia:

Roma target Jese has been left out of the Paris Saint-Germain squad for tomorrow’s match with Nantes.

The Spanish forward has failed to settle since moving to Parc des Princes in the summer, and is expected to leave on loan this month.

Given that the Giallorossi are looking for attacking options, they are a*** the clubs linked with the 23-year-old, along with Middlesbrough and clubs in La Liga.

The former Real Madrid man has been dropped for tomorrow’s match against Nantes, indicating that his departure could be imminent.

Football Italia:

Roma target Jese has been left out of the Paris Saint-Germain squad for tomorrow’s match with Nantes.

The Spanish forward has failed to settle since moving to Parc des Princes in the summer, and is expected to leave on loan this month.

Given that the Giallorossi are looking for attacking options, they are a*** the clubs linked with the 23-year-old, along with Middlesbrough and clubs in La Liga.

The former Real Madrid man has been dropped for tomorrow’s match against Nantes, indicating that his departure could be imminent.

Let's just hope we're his 2nd choice

Football Italia:

Let's just hope we're his 2nd choice. 

We might even be his first choice for all we know, mate. All it says is that Roma have been linked with him, which doesn't mean much. But if he has been dropped, it suggests that something is on the way.

Football Italia:

Let's just hope we're his 2nd choice. 

We might even be his first choice for all we know, mate. All it says is that Roma have been linked with him, which doesn't mean much. But if he has been dropped, it suggests that something is on the way.

Las Palmas is his first choice, that's well known.

AC Milan have angered Everton by announcing the loan signing of Gerard Deulofeu despite no agreement being reached between the clubs.

Press Association Sport understands officials at Goodison Park are “fuming” at the Serie A club’s actions.

Negotiations have been ongoing for the last 10 days but, with no deal having been struck, the Italian club have jumped the gun.

http://www.football365.com/news/everton-fuming-as-confusion-reigns-over-deulofeu