• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

without really wanting to bring it back up i was told exactly the same as truka on saturday morning and mentioned it after the match. karanka apparently didnt take training thurs or fri, we may have both got it from the same source, mine came direct from a 70+ year old man who used to have connections with the club for what its worth.

someone whos at the club now my source,

quite possibly who mines heard from then, i take no satisfaction in bringing it up but if we are having one of these moments as a club and as fans, i think everything should be discussed in a pretty thorough manner.

I was more of a Steps girl myself. :D

Yep,seen them live too. I'd say I'm a little sad but it's much worse than that

I'm sat here drinking Gin & Tonic and watching Liza Minelli in Cabaret... I mean, what is life? I'm completely under the thumb.

Can you confirm that you are actually a heterosexual bloke. Just interested

without really wanting to bring it back up i was told exactly the same as truka on saturday morning and mentioned it after the match. karanka apparently didnt take training thurs or fri, we may have both got it from the same source, mine came direct from a 70+ year old man who used to have connections with the club for what its worth.

someone whos at the club now my source,

quite possibly who mines heard from then, i take no satisfaction in bringing it up but if we are having one of these moments as a club and as fans, i think everything should be discussed in a pretty thorough manner.

Graeme Bailey, who was one of the first to report everything last year about the bust ups, reckons it ain't true. Make of that what you will.

Just thinking logically without knowing anything at all.

Wasn't AK at rockliffe on Thursday to do the press conference? Doubt he would have deliberately avoided training if he was already there...

Yeah he was. People don't think things through before they make crap up (I'm not saying the people relaying it on here made it up)

Thoughts are also with Gary Cahill... As innocent as he is, he must feel bloody awful.

What's happpened

Head collision between him and Ryan Mason, Mason now fighting for his life in hospital.

Thoughts are also with Gary Cahill... As innocent as he is, he must feel bloody awful.

What's happpened

Head collision between him and Ryan Mason, Mason now fighting for his life in hospital.

***. Thought it might be bad the place he got butted

True. Hopefully mason can make a full recovery and cahill realises it's just one of those things that can happen. Thoughts and prayers with all concerned and families

I'm sat here drinking Gin & Tonic and watching Liza Minelli in Cabaret... I mean, what is life? I'm completely under the thumb.

Ha! Aye, I am. Despite all of the signals and my profession, I've been in a relationship with my now good lady wife since 2002. Though I do direct musical theatre... It's more Sweeney Todd, Into The Woods and Matilda as oppose to Cabaret, Funny Girl and The Sound of Music.

Ha! Aye, I am. Despite all of the signals and my profession, I've been in a relationship with my now good lady wife since 2002. Though I do direct musical theatre... It's more Sweeney Todd, Into The Woods and Matilda as oppose to Cabaret, Funny Girl and The Sound of Music.

That's wicked. I'll grab my coat...

I've got a nolans lp meself. Just don't tell anyone

When you said last night that you study body language for a living I thought you might be fighting terrorism for the CIA or something.  I feel a bit let down that you're a bloody musical theatre director to be honest  :(