• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

If Gaston leaves, i'd hope that we can get all three of Snodgrass, Bojan and Jese in.

Snodgrass obviously seems furthest on at the moment and given Lurker's info a while back and Snod's Boro connections, quite confident he will choose here over West Ham.

Few posters on FMTTM seem sure that Jese was over here today for talks. Not that i believe it. :P

That's entirely because a plane from Paris happened to land today. No one has any idea really what it was for.

I know we're just speculating but doesn't it seem really odd that a private jet only has a 6 hour layover at DTV and it just happens to have come from Paris? Not many normal businesses would do any kind of talks in the 4-5 hours they have had once their off the plane.

There's a couple of posters who were claiming to know people within the club, saying Jese was there today. Then there's the few who were talking about the jet. 

I certainly don't believe he was there that's for sure. If anyone can prove me wrong though, happy to be so.  :D

@GazetteBoro

Our latest understanding as #Boro aim to sign two attacking midfielders | @PTallentireGaz

3 if Gaston leaves, but if that is happening then they'll keep it under wraps.

Jesé, Bojan and Snodgrass. I would be buzzing with that.

Because of where I expect Bamford to fit into the team, I find it really quite unlikely that we'll try to sign all three, even with Gastón leaving. I'd expect Jese to be the least likely, but if there's any truth in him being here today, who knows?

The only way I'd see us getting all 3 is if Downing does move on after all.

Do we think Gaston out and both Snoddy and Bojan in strengthens the team? For me - marginally. But I just don't see Bojan on the left hand side, so if ramirez goes that basically leaves us with Stewy in 4231 or we will be much narrower as a 433

Do we think Gaston out and both Snoddy and Bojan in strengthens the team? For me - marginally. But I just don't see Bojan on the left hand side, so if ramirez goes that basically leaves us with Stewy in 4231 or we will be much narrower as a 433

I hope we revert back to 4231. Bojan would be playing in the no.10 position. Jesé left and Snodgrass right. Negredo will be licking his lips.

Mike White on Twitter.

Hull City tell me reports in the Middlesbrough press that Boro have had an offer accepted for Robert Snodgrass are "not true". #hcafc

Mike White on Twitter.

Hull City tell me reports in the Middlesbrough press that Boro have had an offer accepted for Robert Snodgrass are "not true". #hcafc

I believe the gazette

Victor Lindelof.

Mike White on Twitter.

I believe the gazette

Victor Lindelof.

Bad example. Lindelof was true. His club changed the goal posts.