oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

Bausor has said in the past that he finds Snodgrass too injury prone to consider signing, but the proverbial "goalposts" appear to have moved.

By goalposts do you mean who we should be signing or the money Hull are asking?

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're going back to a 4-2-3-1 then we won't need another CM. I'm concerned at the CB situation as neither of Ayala or Espinoza are reliable options going by their performances this season. We could do with another CB but it will obviously depend on our budget/if there are good options available on loan. Once we sort the wing/#10 issues out, or at least have a good idea of what's going to happen, then it's certainly an area where we could look at strengthening. I would imagine that Fry will be staying around while we assess whether we need another CB.

In order to go back to a 4231 we absolutely need another CM. There is no combination of our midfielders that I'd be confident with in a 2.

Insider who's coming  in and who's going?  We still in for Bojan?

Regarding  centre mid didn't  Clement  Gardiner  from Lyon  claim two English  clubs were after him. We were linked.

We're still in for Bojan, but it's looking less likely than it was a few weeks ago. Money the sticking point. Factors are changing by the hour though.

Regarding  centre mid didn't  Clement  Gardiner  from Lyon  claim two English  clubs were after him. We were linked.

We're still in for Bojan, but it's looking less likely than it was a few weeks ago. Money the sticking point. Factors are changing by the hour though.

What about the stuff about bojan only wanting to come on loan? Is snodgrass the back up to bojan if it doesn't happen?

Also how close is Jesé?

Was there anything in the loftus-cheek rumour?

Wages or transfer fee?

Wages or transfer fee?

Obviously the fee lol

Bleacher report reporter sayin Snodgrass due in London tonight.

Said earlier west ham deal done baring medical....apparently

Strange that their odds have lengthened and west brom odds have shortened in from 25/1 to 7/1. I'd never heard that westbrom were even interested. Wonder if someone has put a few quid on the wrong 'west' or if they have actually made a late enquiry

So is anyone expecting anymore incomings after Jesé/Snodgrass/Bojan or will that be it? Wonder whether we go in the market for a CB with Chambers ruled out for a couple of weeks minimum. Maybe a CM as well?

With Ayala, Bernardo, and at a push Barragan able to play CB, not even taking Fry into account, I wouldn't have thought we'd go for a CB, unless it's one we would have been looking at anyway, like Maguire.  

I wouldn't have thought we'd have loaned out de Sart if we thought we were short on numbers at CM. If we persist with the 3, I see Downing getting a run out there at some point.

Bleacher report reporter sayin Snodgrass due in London tonight.

Said earlier west ham deal done baring medical....apparently

Few newspaper reckon both him and Hogan are on hold until Payet situation is dealt with.