oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

Could Jesé not do something similar to what Ramirez did last season if he's that desperate to go to las palmas?

Think we still covered 50%, he just waived some of the rest

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Could Jesé not do something similar to what Ramirez did last season if he's that desperate to go to las palmas?

Think we still covered 50%, he just waived some of the rest

I believe it was 20k by us, 20k by Southampton & Gaston waived 20k.

10m for Snodgrass seems like a very West Ham signing.

Throwing money at a 29 year old player in positions they already have filled is basically their entire transfer policy in a nut-shell.

They won't have cover in that position soon. And people were ok paying it when it was us that were buying

Clayton at the riverside on his lonesome? Anything in that or am I just over thinking.

Sorry what's this all about?

not quite sure, just went to pick my tickets up for tomorrow and his car was parked up, only his car no one elses, so wondering if there's anything in this

Clayton at the riverside on his lonesome? Anything in that or am I just over thinking.

not quite sure, just went to pick my tickets up for tomorrow and his car was parked up, only his car no one elses, so wondering if there's anything in this

Free parking whilst he goes to pick up a takeaway

Parking up, going out on the lash tonight, get back at 5am, couple of hours kip in the changies, up in time for the rest of the squad arriving tomorrow.

If it's Grealish for Rhodes in a straight swap I'd take it.

Might as well take a toaster into the bath whilst we're at it :P

Take him away from his mates, away from a city life and he'll flourish.

Stick him in the countryside and have him do night shifts at Dimi's restaurant if that's what it takes to keep him out of trouble

What, 45 mins down from one of the best nightlife spots in the UK? He'd spend more time in barcode land than he would on Teesside.

Possibly - though he's a local lad born and bred. Personally think he'd be more of a David Wheater - leaves home and his boyhood club and pales into oblivion. I wouldn't say he's a Karanka player either... He's not really one for tracking back or a high work rate.

If we got him, I'd want it as an initial loan - perhaps a decent monthly fee - and the option to make it permanent at the end of the season. That way we get to see how he adapts and if he's still has the hunger for it. On the latter part, though... I don't think he does.