• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there supposed to be some news today? Signing or at least someone about to sign. Can't remember all the snippets.

According to VB there are 2 signing due in the next 12 hours... but at the very least the timescales will be off as I can't see us announcing anything today, fingers crossed for Monday!

Another one from soccer rumours... assuming it's some sort of joke site but a rumour is a rumour - Barrigan to West Ham for €12 million! Oh and Espinosa for €10 million!!!

http://soccer-rumours.com/?story=33&buying=23&selling=26&player=0

http://soccer-rumours.com/?story=25&buying=21&selling=26&player=1

That site is 100% fake, you see their fake profiles on twitter constantly. Never ever take a story from there.

Transfer window seems in tatters for us :(

Jese seems to me that he doesn't fancy this move at all so not sure i even would want him here now. Nothing against him for that, just hope we move on in time. I do wonder though who else we have in mind since him and Bojan seem unlikely to join us now.

Wondering if any of the board's ITK lot could find out who this mystery, unexpected player we have in mind is?

We have got bad problems if we're expecting to stay up with just Bamford and Gestede in for this window. Love Bamford but he needs a lot of time to get back into rhythm/find confidence. Hardly ideal for a club like us battling to survive.

I hope we start Bamford today actually, give him a good run out. Would fancy him to get a goal or two, can't do him any harm!

The Gazette have changed their tune from saying the club are looking to bring in 2 attacking midfielders before the deadline in their article yesterday 'Jese, Snodgrass and Bojan, where boro stand on targets', to now only targeting one attacking midfielder in their article today about Grealish. That would suggest that Snodgrass was a***st our top targets and we've missed out.

@StokeLoudProud We understand a transfer has been agreed in principle for Bojan. We are unsure of the destination, although it appears it is overseas #SCFC

This is going great isn't it.

Transfer window seems in tatters for us :(

Jese seems to me that he doesn't fancy this move at all so not sure i even would want him here now. Nothing against him for that, just hope we move on in time. I do wonder though who else we have in mind since him and Bojan seem unlikely to join us now.

Wondering if any of the board's ITK lot could find out who this mystery, unexpected player we have in mind is?

We have got bad problems if we're expecting to stay up with just Bamford and Gestede in for this window. Love Bamford but he needs a lot of time to get back into rhythm/find confidence. Hardly ideal for a club like us battling to survive.

I hope we start Bamford today actually, give him a good run out. Would fancy him to get a goal or two, can't do him any harm!

Can hardly say it's in tatters, we could well have made progress on players not even mentioned yet. Let's just be patient and wait for Tuesday before panicking.

Also we've stayed out of the relegation zone so far so I don't think if we don't sign anyone that we'd be consigning ourselves to relegation.

That said we have got clear weaknesses that need addressing - I have faith in SG to come through for us again though.