• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Gestede was even worse than I thought he'd be there day. What a waste of 6m! Think he'll prove to be Karankas most wasteful signing.

Confirmation bias.

Gestede was even worse than I thought he'd be there day. What a waste of 6m! Think he'll prove to be Karankas most wasteful signing.

Give him time mate he's just joined

Haha. One reason why potential targets may not sign. In case they are worse than we expect them to be :P

Haha. One reason why potential targets may not sign. In case they are worse than we expect them to be :P

Afonso Alves, come in...your numbers up.

Afonso Alves, come in...your numbers up.

That's it's then Alves was awful so every signing will be?? Honestly, even as a huge boro fan I'm not sure I'd come here. Some fans will give you a game (providing they haven't already written you off beforehand) to prove yourself. If that first game isn't brilliant then you are rubbish and the fans know better than the whole scouting system, manager, and board who have identified and sanctioned the purchase between them. #Sacktheboard. And this site is the voice of reason. On Facebook there'd be petitions to get the player deported and the manager castrated

His movement was excellent. Someone like Forshaw who could pick out a pass would have had a field day. He was a bit rusty with the ball, I'll give you that, but some of his runs that weren't found were superb.

Anyone expecting a new Ramirez bid now Leicester have agreed a 38million fee for Slimani?

Are they selling him to china? They only just bought him for close to 30 mil.

Edit; just read they've rejected 38 million from China. Why doesn't a Chinese club offer that for Ramirez.

Anyone expecting a new Ramirez bid now Leicester have agreed a 38million fee for Slimani?

They rejected the £38m bid from the Chinese team, not accepted.

Yeah I see that now... transfer request will go in tomorrow I would expect especially as there willing to pay 300k a week after tax... silly money