• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

If Jesé moves to LP we are in so much panic. I'm coming round to the fact that we aren't going to get anymore in. Maybe a huge panic buy if we do sell Ramirez. Someone ridiculously poor like Townsend. If this window ends on a whimper I think we could very well be regretting it come may. We have all known for more than 5 months now that we need something more creative behind the striker yet 2 days before the window closes we look to be in all sorts of bother.

Let's just hope that it's all smoke and mirrors and the club holds a few aces up the sleeve.

If Downing can play in the middle the way he did yesterday, we may not need to replace Ramirez immediately.

I'd take 18mil like!

He played against a bottom league 2 team. Great goal though.

I wonder if we could see the best out of Downing at 10? This was where he was doing so well at West Ham after all.

This is obviously dependant on Aitor reverting back to the 4-2-3-1 which doesn't look likely.

On a side note isn't it funny how for ages a lot of us (myself included) were begging Aitor to switch from 4-2-3-1 from time to time and now we'd love it if he went back to it :)

I wonder if we could see the best out of Downing at 10? This was where he was doing so well at West Ham after all.

This is obviously dependant on Aitor reverting back to the 4-2-3-1 which doesn't look likely.

On a side note isn't it funny how for ages a lot of us (myself included) were begging Aitor to switch from 4-2-3-1 from time to time and now we'd love it if he went back to it :)

I'm gonna put myself on a pedestal and say Downing isn't good enough to be our starting 10... just not sure if you needed a game changer he would be my first choice there... if we don't get signings we want then we are staying 4-3-3 imo

Personally I think we have already moved on from Jesé.. We would have been informed yesterday so would have put the wheels in motion for the next option.. Who that is I don't know but I don't think we should start panicking just yet

Personally I think we have already moved on from Jesé.. We would have been informed yesterday so would have put the wheels in motion for the next option.. Who that is I don't know but I don't think we should start panicking just yet

Could be right especially seeing AK's complete change of stance when the question was asked.

So any names or bits of info on this Sunday signing?

Have we given up on the idea of Jese?

Not expecting anything to happen today. Nothing ever happens on a Sunday, everything is shut!

We can out bud las palmas offer easily. If we want him enough.

Let's say LP are offering 40% of his wages. We should go in offer 1m loan fee and 60/70%.

They're obviously strapped. Is it that we are unwilling to push the boat out in this one? Because it seems to me if like we want him we could have him

We can out bud las palmas offer easily. If we want him enough.

Let's say LP are offering 40% of his wages. We should go in offer 1m loan fee and 60/70%.

They're obviously strapped. Is it that we are unwilling to push the boat out in this one? Because it seems to me if like we want him we could have him

We've agreed a deal with PSG, money is not the issue. Player simply prefers a move to Las Palmas! There's nothing else we can do.

This is all starting to look a little bit worrying. Can't believe we've left it until now when we've known for so long that creativity is a massive issue. Looks like our survival could be dependent on whether or not Traore can add the end product to his game.