• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think you can blame Jese for choosing Las Palmas tbh what's going to look better come the end of the season a mid table finish in LA Liga with his home town club or bottom 5 or 6 finish in the prem with a team he has no connection.

My main concern with this is that currently we are playing a system that won't score lots of goals, unless we change our style, I don't think it matters who we bring in. We will still struggle to score!

Karanka isn't going to change his approach, he's said it himself. He believes in being hard to beat and using that as a platform to win games.

The tactics are not going to change no matter how many people we sign, hopefully it'll be enough to finish fourth bottom.

My main concern with this is that currently we are playing a system that won't score lots of goals, unless we change our style, I don't think it matters who we bring in. We will still struggle to score!

Karanka isn't going to change his approach, he's said it himself. He believes in being hard to beat and using that as a platform to win games.

The tactics are not going to change no matter how many people we sign, hopefully it'll be enough to finish fourth bottom.

Is this the same for next season as well then, if we stay up?

Do people seriously think the club are just sat on their thumbs or deliberately trying to drag out deals until they collapse?

Some of the negative posts about our transfer business are just embarrassing. The club has their strategy they know what they need, they have a budget and they have a valuation of how much they are willing to invest in each player.

Let them get on with it and see what we have when the window closes. And if at the end of it you're more concerned about who we didn't sign rather than the club and team, IMHO you're free to go and support a club that has the players you wanted.

This.

I get the impression some of our fans think that a transfer window is just like a big game of Super market Sweep. With AK and Bauser dashing it around with a empty trolley and just piling in attacking wingers , creative midfielder before running to the checkout and paying for them. It's a tad embarrassing really

I get the impression some of our fans think that a transfer window is just like a big game of Super market Sweep. With AK and Bauser dashing it around with a empty trolley and just piling in attacking wingers , creative midfielder before running to the checkout and paying for them. It's a tad embarrassing really

Don't get this post at all tbh.

As the window opened I'd say pretty much everyone on here was under the same impression that we desperately needed an influx of creativity into the squad. It's been categorically shown that we struggle to create chances, struggle to get a shot on target, struggle to get goals, and I believe we are dead last in the league in all the above categories.

We've been linked with Snodgrass, Bojan and Jese pretty much all window, and have seemingly missed out on all three.

Obviously people are starting to get a little concerned that we are going to finish this window with even less creativity than when we started in (If Ramirez goes), and are getting ridiculed for being concerned?

Yes let's wait until Wednesday before going mental, but if you think with the current squad we have that we're not in with a real chance of getting relegated than you need to get them rose-tinted specs taken down a shade.