oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

Cairney seems like a smart signing to me. Any opportunity to get creativity from the centre of the park is good for us.

We still need a winger of course, but this is progress if we seal the deal imo.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Cairney seems like a smart signing to me. Any opportunity to get creativity from the centre of the park is good for us.

I thought he was a right winger?

Started this season on the right but recently has played as more of a central attacking midfielder or even just a centre mid

Started this season on the right but recently has played as more of a central attacking midfielder or even just a centre mid

if they play 3 4 2 1 like they did mid week he plays wide right of the attacking 2 behind the striker. if they play 4 3 2 1 like they usually do at home and did against hull yesterday he plays no.10 not sure he's ever played centre mid ive certainly never seen him feature there.

Don't really know much about Cairney apart from the small snippets that I've seen of him tbh so can't really pass judgement.

If he's got a bit of creativity get him through the door and see how he does!

I think he'd be a good player to try in our midfield 3, then if we could get helder costa in and young on loan we would have a good chance at staying up.

Do you think Wolves would sell?