• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

First it was Bojan then he did not want to sign for us, so it went to Jese then he wanted to go to Las palmas, we then tried snodgrass but did not put a good enough offer in so he went to west ham (diddnt even match burnleys offer becuase they would have paid upfront) and now we are panic buying Tom Cairney so Gaston can go ..... great

Bored......again. people seem to have the ability to read what they want, Ignore the bits they don't want and then fill in the gaps with made up rubbish

Which bit is wrong?

From the start.....bojan didn't say he didn't want to sign for us as such, and stoke wouldn't allow him to join a pl side either way. It didn't matter what we offered for snodgrass, his club would not allow him to join us. The specifics of our bid wasn't disclosed, and neither was burnleys. All that was said was burnleys offer was 10mill. Ours was 10mill structured differently. Either way, neither of those two would have been allowed to join us.

Might have been posted, but West Ham and Southampton are apparently sniffing round Harry Maguire, and are considering bids of £9m!

Highly doubt there's anything in it, not least because Hull will have then sold their three standout players in a single window.

What has happened to our newly founded links with some of the biggest clubs in Europe? Surely they have a winger or two they could borrow us until the end of the season. Or was that a load of crap as well just like the Croatians?

Might have been posted, but West Ham and Southampton are apparently sniffing round Harry Maguire, and are considering bids of £9m!

Highly doubt there's anything in it, not least because Hull will have then sold their three standout players in a single window.

Although... depends if Maguire might be trying to force a move after seeing the rest of the team falling apart around him.

First it was Bojan then he did not want to sign for us, so it went to Jese then he wanted to go to Las palmas, we then tried snodgrass but did not put a good enough offer in so he went to west ham (diddnt even match burnleys offer becuase they would have paid upfront) and now we are panic buying Tom Cairney so Gaston can go ..... great

Bored......again. people seem to have the ability to read what they want, Ignore the bits they don't want and then fill in the gaps with made up rubbish

Which bit is wrong?

From the start.....bojan didn't say he didn't want to sign for us as such, and stoke wouldn't allow him to join a pl side either way. It didn't matter what we offered for snodgrass, his club would not allow him to join us. The specifics of our bid wasn't disclosed, and neither was burnleys. All that was said was burnleys offer was 10mill. Ours was 10mill structured differently. Either way, neither of those two would have been allowed to join us either way.

Ok i actually i see your point with Bojan in terms of he never officially came out and said it to the press, the line was something like "sources close to Bojan says hes not sure about coming to Boro, because of the the fact he was unsure of their certainty of a premiership status for next season". You have accused me of reading what i want, but you have just said Stoke would not allow him to join us says pretty sure that was one newspaper that said that.

Hulls chairmen is not the best chairmen in the world to put it lightly (if you think he is pop over to a hull forum), we offer more than west ham or Burnley hes going to think about the money more than the fact we are their rivals. The other thing is are Burnley not hulls rivals?, they start losing at home they are in trouble.

Which bit is wrong?

From the start.....bojan didn't say he didn't want to sign for us as such, and stoke wouldn't allow him to join a pl side either way. It didn't matter what we offered for snodgrass, his club would not allow him to join us. The specifics of our bid wasn't disclosed, and neither was burnleys. All that was said was burnleys offer was 10mill. Ours was 10mill structured differently. Either way, neither of those two would have been allowed to join us either way.

Ok i actually i see your point with Bojan in terms of he never officially came out and said it to the press, the line was something like "sources close to Bojan says hes not sure about coming to Boro, because of the the fact he was unsure of their certainty of a premiership status for next season". You have accused me of reading what i want, but you have just said Stoke would not allow him to join us says pretty sure that was one newspaper that said that.

Hulls chairmen is not the best chairmen in the world to put it lightly (if you think he is pop over to a hull forum), we offer more than west ham or Burnley hes going to think about the money more than the fact we are their rivals. The other thing is are Burnley not hulls rivals?, they start losing at home they are in trouble.

Someone from the club said it to ssn. Everyone else seems to think burnley aren't really in contention of relegation and I tend to agree. We can only go off what we are told that hull would not sell to us. And I didn't accuse any one person of reading what they want, I said people. Mainly because there have been so many on here today claiming people have rejected AK etc. Reading some bits and filling in the gaps. It just so happens I said it in reply to one of your posts. It could have been on 1 of 20 today

Curtis Flemings potential expect the unexpected hipster signings/wish list ....

Kerem Demirbay

Alejandro Gomez

Oscar Trejo

Allan Saint-Maximin

Vincenzo Grifo

Jonathan Viera

Iago Falque

Pablo Piatti (though on loan so who knows)

Disclaimer - some of these I've only watched in highlights of matches but looked good. Some probably aren't available, whatever, sue me.

Curtis Flemings potential expect the unexpected hipster signings/wish list ....

Kerem Demirbay

Alejandro Gomez

Oscar Trejo

Allan Saint-Maximin

Vincenzo Grifo

Jonathan Viera

Iago Falque

Pablo Piatti (though on loan so who knows)

Disclaimer - some of these I've only watched in highlights of matches but looked good. Some probably aren't available, whatever, sue me.

Robin Quaison

Ismail Azzaoui

Samu Castillejo

Hirving Lozano

Keko

This is fun. One of these must be right, right?