• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

So we can now assume that VB was on another wind up, yeah?

Boy who cried wolf and all that...

Un fair to assume everything is a wind up that he says, there are plenty of reasons why whatever he was on about came off. Maybe it was Jesé and the club was still confident of him coming who knows.

As I said before the comment last deadline day was bad crack but he did admit pretty quickly it was a wind up. This time he hasn't.

As with all itk info I enjoy reading it and I'm sure most others that come here do aswell, sometimes it comes off and other times it doesn't but if the person is generally reputable then I give them the benefit of the doubt.

So we can now assume that VB was on another wind up, yeah?

Boy who cried wolf and all that...

Not necessarily. Deals could have collapsed last minute etc. But we can definitely determine at the very least that he's unreliable with the occasional windup added to the mixer.

Come on guys, if you believe any itk info is fully accurate and going to come off then that's on you for being so gullible. There are a thousand reasons why a deal can collapse at any stage. So please don't get annoyed or angry at anyone for telling people what theyve heard, get angry at yourself for not taking it at the value that it truly represents

Come on guys, if you believe any itk info is fully accurate and going to come off then that's on you for being so gullible.  There are a thousand reasons why a deal can collapse at any stage. So please don't get annoyed or angry at anyone for telling people what theyve heard, get angry at yourself for not taking it at the value that it truly represents

You encourage people to get annoyed with the  constant changing of the thread headline by either trying to excite and encourage traffic and then disappoint fans when things don't happen  :rolleyes:

Too many people panicking for my liking. We have a decent team solid defensively limited threat going forward. We have improved our forward line (I rate both Bamford and Gestede above Nugent) although we still need to get much more creativity into the team (and looking at Bojan, Snodgrass, Jese this is something we are trying to do)

Too often people get carried away with the ones we don't sign but how many knew about Negrado, Fischer, Valdes, Traore before we signed them. (I know some may think that they may not have been the biggest success but they have improved the squad)

I fully expect that we will try and bring more in before the deadline

Come on guys, if you believe any itk info is fully accurate and going to come off then that's on you for being so gullible. There are a thousand reasons why a deal can collapse at any stage. So please don't get annoyed or angry at anyone for telling people what theyve heard, get angry at yourself for not taking it at the value that it truly represents

Eh? VB has previous for winding this forum up, that's all I said. Just because he admitted it last time doesn't mean non-admission this time round means he was being honest.

We need Lurker or theinsider to let us know what's happened and where the club is at right now regarding transfers!

I will rest in the knowledge that

1) come summer nobody is going to even think about touching jese after this window- and las palmas cannot afford him. Unlucky jese you short sighted moron.

2) we smash 6 past hull in retaliation they wouldn't sell us snodgrass

3) las palmas hit financial trouble after pushing the boat out for someone they couldn't afford from the beginning.

Sore much?

Jese wanted to go back to Spain (Gran Canaria) so his mother could hold his hand and tell him he was brilliant, because he'd failed to deliver in Paris, instead of joining a coach who he knows can get the best out of him, at an unfashionable club, putting himself in the shop window in the richest league in the world.

Go figure!

Not the clubs fault, I'm sure that whilst they had their fingers crossed it would come off they've been working on other targets.