oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

If we end up missing out on signings there nothing we can do. Let's get behind the team and manager hopefully adama keeps improving Bamford finds his form again with strong defense we already have should have enough to stay up. Then improve again in the summer window can't lose faith after 1 window

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing happening, we've apparently scrabbled around for a loan signing from here or there but nothing concrete.

It's a shame there are so many on here intent on a wind up and so many are willing to believe them. We haven't been close to some of the things I've read on here.

It's amazing how much you know after the fact...

We spent £12mill on Gestede & Bamford, has Karanka now been told that he can only bring loan signings in ,I don't know, we had a cheeky bid for Snodgrass that was never going to be accepted, did we actually bid £10 mill the club never said we had, Hull said they received 2 bids from Burnley & West Ham, then there was Jese, Bojan coming in on loan but can't remember Stoke ever saying they'd received a bid from us for Bojan on a permanent deal.

The other thing is we've turned down bids for Rhodes and supposedly want nearer £12 mill, which is a hell of a lot for a player who's hardly figured this season, does Karanka want rid but not the club and are pricing teams out, or only want him to go on loan just speculating.

There's nothing happening, we've apparently scrabbled around for a loan signing from here or there but nothing concrete.

It's a shame there are so many on here intent on a wind up and so many are willing to believe them. We haven't been close to some of the things I've read on here.

And amazing how little others don't

Carlos de Pena: Real Oviedo closing in on a deal to sign Middlesbrough winger

AK on his impending departure

"I heard that he's going to Spain but I don't know," said Karanka.

"I said after the game on Saturday that I didn't want to know anything but I heard something."

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/carlos-de-pena-real-oviedo-12526521

Carlos de Pena: Real Oviedo closing in on a deal to sign Middlesbrough winger

AK on his impending departure

"I heard that he's going to Spain but I don't know," said Karanka.

"I said after the game on Saturday that I didn't want to know anything but I heard something."

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/carlos-de-pena-real-oviedo-12526521

Wonder if kranka got a spy cam in Gibson office

Weird that you don't come on here and say anything until after the things you "know" have already happened though.

Thanks for dropping by and adding your knowledge to proceedings