oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

Could someone copy and paste what's being said or put some screenshots on please as I cannot seem to access it?

The comment on the page says sounds like Hayley McQueen so that would be Muniain I'm guessing! Can't see it myself that's gonna cost us a packet

What comment on what page? Can't see this info anywhere?

Wouldn't it be great if this was all just a big ruse designed to wind Lino up and we're all involved.  

Those comments were very interesting indeed :cool:

The way this days gone I genuinely wouldn't be surprised haha

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe we were after Jay Rodriguez and not Jese Rodriguez all along!

Rodriguez and Brady tomorrow and all would be forgiven!

Don't think we would ever get Brady, we don't play with wingers only traore is the exception.

Plus Gestede has literally just signed and he's being written off already, and Barragan has done a decent job in 3 positions.

The only one he really has a point with is De Pena, and he was obviously a low risk project that didn;t work out, as has happened countless times before.

He was basically modern Marinelli

Or Arthuro Bernhardt. Or Gustavo Lombardi. Or Alfred Natipong Sritong.

Alvaro morata and Ashley young if that fb post is to be believed, everytime i give someone the benefit of the doubt it never happenes so I'm going for reverse psychology and saying it's a load of ***ing ***e haha

Of course morata ain't true haha

Tbf to the guy that have the info it wasn't him that said morata, someone else did and the info guy said he wasn't a million miles off. So maybe a RM player, Asensio/Isco maybe? Even they are pipe dreams though.

Well whoever it is this time tomorrow night this place will either be a very happy or very dark place

I don't think there's much chance of it being the former.

We know all about Muniain but seemed to cool our interest in the summer so I don't know if that could be rekindled.

Well whoever it is this time tomorrow night this place will either be a very happy or very dark place

I don't think there's much chance of it being the former.

We know all about Muniain but seemed to cool our interest in the summer so I don't know if that could be rekindled.

Honestly even one half decent signing would really bring the optimism up after how bad the last couple of days have gone