oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

Maybe it was just hard to see Jakupovic ever making a breakthrough here and instead we've sold him with a decent sell-on and buy back clause. I'm sure Bailey will find a way of blaming Karanka for this.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say it again. Jese has not done himself any favours with this move.

Now clubs know:

- he doesn't like France, he doesn't fancy England.

- he is a party animal.

- he is not worth his price tag and is scared of a challenge.

Coming to us would have shown willingness to learn how to settle, that he isn't scared of a challenge. He has complete let himself down and took the easy way out.

Where does he think he's going to end up next season? PSG don't want him and I doubt las Palmas could even afford him on permanent.

Now clubs know:

- he is a party animal.

Coming to us would have shown willingness to learn how to settle, that he isn't scared of a challenge. He has complete let himself down and took the easy way out.

Where does he think he's going to end up next season? PSG don't want him and I doubt las Palmas could even afford him on permanent.

Next stop: USA

Or if Trump somehow manages to ban Hispanics from the country, he might as well go to China instead.

Now clubs know:

- he is a party animal.

Really good points. I think we are better off without him. I think he would have been a major disappointment

Alan Nixon "Everton will let Aaron Lennon out on loan if right offer comes in ..."

We are starting to get that desperate tbh. Might be worth getting a short term option in to try and stumble over the line before redressing things in the summer