oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

I just accidentally clicked on a link that took me to a site called snap***... With a woman fingering herself.... Wtfs that all about???

Possibly the funniest thing ive ever read on this forum :D

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

So this came from PP. I know you all miss his info, so here goes:

The Ramirez transfer request that was 'leaked' was leaked for a reason. AK doesn't want the fans to think that he wants to sell him.

In his press conference yesterday he was 100% adamant that Ramirez was not going.

He's only made that statement because he doesn't want the fans to think he wants to sell him.

So today ... if the club cash in on Ramirez (because he wants to go, and he's upset a lot of the squad) then AK is clear of the criticism and it's all gonna be directed at the club.

Everything else he was asked about he said he 'didn't know'. On Ramirez he was categoric.

He is not leaving.

If we get a big bid today the *** could hit the fan.

The Ramirez transfer request that was 'leaked' was leaked for a reason. AK doesn't want the fans to think that he wants to sell him.

In his press conference yesterday he was 100% adamant that Ramirez was not going.

He's only made that statement because he doesn't want the fans to think he wants to sell him.

So today ... if the club cash in on Ramirez (because he wants to go, and he's upset a lot of the squad) then AK is clear of the criticism and it's all gonna be directed at the club.

Everything else he was asked about he said he 'didn't know'. On Ramirez he was categoric.

He is not leaving.

So if Ramirez goes today who will have authorised it, AK or Gibson?

He is not leaving.

surely that's just twisting AK words 

AK said he didn't know about incoming players. 

As Ramirez is our player he was categorical?

He is not leaving.

So now Ramirez has also upset a lot of the squad. What an absolute tosser if true. He was a flop before he came and will most likely be a flop when he leaves again.

Am i the only one who can't make sense of that post about PP?

Yeah, I think so.

It's pretty much suggesting that AK has been as public as he can be about Ramirez wanting to leave.... although AK himself doesn't want him to.... so if it happens, AK won't get blamed.

Personally I don't think anyone would blame Karanka for that though. I think people would be a bit annoyed with Ramirez himself.

"That's also why he mentioned the fact that he's training but he's been told he wont be playing. Can't have a medical when you're left wing."

From PP on twitter. The hierarchy at the club are stopping our manager from playing our best player in case we get a big bid for him, meanwhile theyre missing out on our targets. If I was AK I'd resign.

He is not leaving.

So if Ramirez goes today who will have authorised it, AK or Gibson?

Presumably both. Gibson because it is good enough value and AK because Ramirez has shown to be a distuptive ***.

Wtf is going on, wasn't Jakupovic VERY highly rated?

The board are obviously trying to raise some funds, quickly!

If we dont allready have Funds something is realy ***ty in this club. We havent spent much since we went up.

Gibson wanna cash in and sell the club?