oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

Don't get any of that info about Ramirez like.

AK wants to sell him on the sly but he should resign because gibbo won't let AK play him?

I think it means that AK doesn't want to sell him, but the club do, so therefore have told AK he can't pick Ramirez in case he gets injured.

A source has leaked the fact that Ramirez is unhappy and wants to leave so that no one moans and thinks that AK wants him gone.

AK wants to keep Ramirez but is being forced to sell him and has been promised a replacement but so far none has been forthcoming, which would explain AK's mood yesterday.

That's if you take PP's word as gospel. :(

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Obertan apparently getting interest from a premier league club, if that's us I give up. Just relegate us now.

I've just said I would take almost anyone but this would be embarrassing.

AK wants to sell him on the sly but he should resign because gibbo won't let AK play him?

I think it means that AK doesn't want to sell him, but the club do, so therefore have told AK he can't pick Ramirez in case he gets injured.

A source has leaked the fact that Ramirez is unhappy and wants to leave so that no one moans and thinks that AK wants him gone.

AK wants to keep Ramirez but is being forced to sell him and has been promised a replacement but so far none has been forthcoming, which would explain AK's mood yesterday.

He hasn't been promised a replacement.

Would still think Fabian Orellana of Celta Vigo would do a good job for us, experienced on the wing, played in Spanish league and is only going for 4 million euros. 31 mind you but would defo do a good job for us

Oh, I presumed that was why we were after Jesse and Bojan. I'm sure the club said that Ramirez would only be sold if we bought in a replacement, maybe it wasn't the club, maybe it was the internet!! :rolleyes:

Oh, I presumed that was why we were after Jesse and Bojan. I'm sure the club said that Ramirez would only be sold if we bought in a replacement, maybe it wasn't the club, maybe it was the internet!! :rolleyes:

Well let's see mate, if a bid comes in for Ramirez that meets our price he'll go regardless of us getting a replacement.

We should sell Ramirez today, how can we trust he'll put his head down in the relegation fight to come?

There isn't a positive take on the window so far because of Ramirez, every 'Nugent gone and Gestede/Bamford in we're stronger' post fails to take into account our playmaker has had his head turned by Leicester and has spent the month agitating for the move there's no spin that says to me losing Ramirez's head without replacing him in our squad has left us stronger than the start of the month.

We should sell Ramirez today, how can we trust he'll put his head down in the relegation fight to come?

There isn't a positive take on the window so far because of Ramirez, every 'Nugent gone and Gestede/Bamford in we're stronger' post fails to take into account our playmaker has had his head turned by Leicester and has spent the month agitating for the move there's no spin that says to me losing Ramirez's head without replacing him in our squad has left us stronger than the start of the month.

He is our most creative player in a team severely lacking in creativity. If there's a 1% chance of him getting his head down and doing some good, I'd absolutely say keep him.