• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Another question, over the last recent years particularly just before and after AK's appointment have any of our deadline day signings lasted the course and panned out?

I am struggling to think of anyone but I could be wrong

Very few of our signings have lasted the course if you think about it whenever we signed them.  Clayton must be our longest serving signing since Karanka joined us?  I can only think of Forshaw that signed midway through that season as well.  Nobody else that we signed is still here or has been here for more than a season and a half unless I'm missing someone?

Another question, over the last recent years particularly just before and after AK's appointment have any of our deadline day signings lasted the course and panned out?

Traore?? Suppose still got a long way to go to being proven to be a success.. But Chelsea interest etc. is a good sign.

Very few of our signings have lasted the course if you think about it whenever we signed them.  Clayton must be our longest serving signing since Karanka joined us?  I can only think of Forshaw that signed midway through that season as well.  Nobody else that we signed is still here or has been here for more than a season and a half unless I'm missing someone?

Ayala if you want to be technical, but I think they're the only ones.

Ayala was here before Karanka and had been on the cards for a little while?  Husband I think might be one, did he sign in the same window as Clayton?

It's not a great track record.

Nsue.... till he left!! :D

Gazette update

"It's as you were on the Boro front

Mid-afternoon and there’s no change on the Boro front.

The club are still trying to boost the squad before tonight’s 11pm deadline but there’s nothing imminent as things stand.

Adlène Guedioura is a new name to be linked with the club today, with some reports claiming Watford have accepted bids from Boro and Hull and the player now said to be deciding on his future. We’ve had nothing concrete on that today."

Gazette update

"It's as you were on the Boro front

Mid-afternoon and there’s no change on the Boro front.

The club are still trying to boost the squad before tonight’s 11pm deadline but there’s nothing imminent as things stand.

Adlène Guedioura is a new name to be linked with the club today, with some reports claiming Watford have accepted bids from Boro and Hull and the player now said to be deciding on his future. We’ve had nothing concrete on that today."

I emailed a mate who is a Watford season ticket holder.

His response was that Guedioura is average. A Championship player.

(Which is pretty much what lots of people on here have said already).