• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayala if you want to be technical, but I think they're the only ones.

Ayala was here before Karanka and had been on the cards for a little while?  Husband I think might be one, did he sign in the same window as Clayton?

It's not a great track record.

That's why I said 'if you want to be technical'. Ayala was here on loan prior to AK's arrival, but his permanent signing was done while Karanka was in charge.

Yeah Husband was in that same window.

@dpcoverdale

Understand #boro have asked about Andros Townsend... But #cpfc won't sell/loan to them. #nufc

If that's true, even though they won't sell to us, it's reassuring that we're looking at decent options.

I want Jay Rodriguez. Just throw 15mil and hope it sticks. He's as good as anything we've been linked with this window and has scored goals in the Prem. his injury record fits in well with our summer recruitment

@dpcoverdale

Understand #boro have asked about Andros Townsend... But #cpfc won't sell/loan to them. #nufc

If that's true, even though they won't sell to us, it's reassuring that we're looking at decent options.

Let's be honest mate, we're in full panic mode now and we're asking about anybody and everybody.  I appreciate that will simply sound negative but that's what's happening and I think we all know it.

@dpcoverdale

Let's be honest mate, we're in full panic mode now and we're asking about anybody and everybody.  I appreciate that will simply sound negative but that's what's happening and I think we all know it.

No, I agree. But some panic buys would be better than others.

@dpcoverdale

Bit of "'ere mate, got a smoke I can have?" At the end of a night out when you've ran out.

@dpcoverdale

I wonder if Sam could be convinced if Downing was included. They are just doing to us what we did to them with Downing.