• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The likelihood of there being a big removal at the club this week is very high. Apologies are being demanded from very high up for certain statements and it could happen as early as tomorrow if the face to face doesn't go well.

We are still stronger than hull and Sunderland

I think you're right Rich, but I think Swansea and Palace are stronger than us and we're looking at 18th place.

Yeah, I've been thinking that too. We are in a scrap for sure.

COME ON BORO !!!

Rhodes never scored a goal for us at the Riverside. He scored some important goals for us but he has been a disappointment.

*** off, he was completely mis managed. A run of 5 games up front and he would have scored. Guaranteed.

Think a lot of people overrate Rhodes, you can say he's never been given a fair crack but he just wouldn't work in this system. Negredo does a much better job at holding the ball up and being a lone striker, Rhodes is awful and can't hold the ball up and any Blackburn fan said the same (I live with one).

Rhodes is just decent at putting the ball in the net but we don't have the creativity for that.

The likelihood of there being a big removal at the club this week is very high. Apologies are being demanded from very high up for certain statements and it could happen as early as tomorrow if the face to face doesn't go well.

I hope he does apologise but he's said it how it is. We've just not addressed the issue with creativity.

We are still stronger than hull and Sunderland

I think you're right Rich, but I think Swansea and Palace are stronger than us and we're looking at 18th place.

Yeh I didn't mention them in the hope we could gloss over it ....but thanks for mentioning it :)

I take it that's AK eating humble pie then.

Think a lot of people overrate Rhodes, you can say he's never been given a fair crack but he just wouldn't work in this system. Negredo does a much better job at holding the ball up and being a lone striker, Rhodes is awful and can't hold the ball up and any Blackburn fan said the same (I live with one).

Rhodes is just decent at putting the ball in the net but we don't have the creativity for that.

Whatever you think about Rhodes, the signing was a shambles. To fixate on a player for 1-2 years that doesn't fit in with the manager's plans is just such bad decision making.

The guy himself is a model pro - he has just got on with it. Hope he scores a hat-full wherever he goes - just not against us!

Karanka is 8/11 to be the next manager to leave on SkyBet.

Again, purely down to the amount of money thrown on it, I bet.

Would you blame some of our fans and all the outsiders putting money on it right now? I personally don't think it will happen but there you go.

what are the odds on him leading us out at Wembley?