• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

What is going on at Hull? Incredible turnaround with regards to player acquisitions in January compared to pre-season

Guess the manager had reassurances when he signed, which they had to stick to. Let's hope they don't gel.

If Hull get Grosicki I might just commit guys. I mean seriously...

Honestly it'll be such a good signing for them imo, I'm devastasted.

Even worse that I live in Hull and live with 3 Hull fans.

I would so have him here. He has the physicality and speed to potentially adapt to the Premier League quite quickly. Exactly the type of player that should have been on out backup list...

I am gutted with this window, I honestly believe that our p*** poor performance in this window will be the main reason for relegation! Need a big clear out with the backroom staff as they have failed miserably

I am gutted with this window, I honestly believe that our p*** poor performance in this window will be the main reason for relegation! Need a big clear out with the backroom staff as they have failed miserably

I think the backroom staff have done a great job identifiying great players so happy with that

However the fact we've secured none regardless of the games played by other clubs is a real negative point and the y need to at worst be held to account and at best go through what went wrong and make sure it doesn't happen again

Quite honestly. I'm sick of the back biting and childish name calling which has happened over the last week or so on here. Reading some of it is absolutely embarrassing.

I doubt i'll be back after this window to be honest.

Get yourself to [w]elly and you'll be fine.

Ha! I'd really have to be down on my luck to go there. Although their vodka could put down an elephant.

I find that offensive, Welly is the best club on earth  :cool:

(sorry bongo)

Haha I've been for a few Drum n Bass nights there. Where you based? I'm on Kingswood

I think the backroom staff have done a great job identifiying great players so happy with that

However the fact we've secured none regardless of the games played by other clubs is a real negative point and the y need to at worst be held to account and at best go through what went wrong and make sure it doesn't happen again

Great post.

Thanks for your sense of reason!

Just don't see how we can survive this season anymore, I think not only the fans but also the manager saw this window as our opportunity to stay up and unlike our rivals we havnt seized it