• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

this ramirez lark. whats official? all i've heard is tittle tattle.

hes unhappy because his missus left him after he was caught out being unfaithful?

then apparently leicester put in a 15million bid triggering a clause?

karanka said he isnt leaving.

then after days of speculation about him rumoured to be unhappy. karanka said if a player is unhappy they can leave.

how have we got to the point were he is a merc and using us? all i can see is rubbish speculation.

if gaston wants to leave he be leaving and probably would have put in an official transfer request. the fact he hasnt already and nothing official about bids for him have come out other than a dodgy rumour i'd say its all agent talk imo. gaston might be having a hard time in his personal life if his missus did leave him, last thing he needs if to move away. thats just running away for it all. he'll sort his head out and get back to business for us imo.

This in The Gazette this morning, guess it means that it was more than speculation... so we'll see I suppose!

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/karankas-stance-gaston-ramirezs-middlesbrough-12479286

Karanka hasn't said anything unusual about Ramirez. It's the same as always. If he wants to go then he can go. He won't have an unhappy player. AK is probably sick about having to answer about Ramirez again and just gave his generic response to transfer speculation. I wouldn't worry. If he really wants out I'd imagine they will come to some sort of agreement where he leaves in the summer after we have secured our place.

Well his generic response has drastically changed from 'he's going nowhere' to 'if he wants to go and we get a good enough bid then he can'.

Pretty big U-turn. Like KM said I'd be amazed if he was still here at start of Feb.

I thought that KM said he'd be shocked if we sell him.

That was a set up, before a KM U-turn later.

The news will be tomorrows chip papers

No it won't... Health & Safety don't allow it anymore. One more thing we can have when we get our rights back from the EU! :@

Bit o/t, but I thought they could, as long as they used that grease proof stuff as a lining between the newspaper and the food?

it's a sad day - Bryn Morris to leave

Shame it hasn't quite worked out for him here. Was touted as the next big thing early in his career.

He's still only 20, which is nothing really. Could still have a big future if he can get a club to give him some games

hes unhappy because his missus left him after he was caught out being unfaithful?

then after days of speculation about him rumoured to be unhappy. karanka said if a player is unhappy they can leave.

how have we got to the point were he is a merc and using us? all i can see is rubbish speculation.

if gaston wants to leave he be leaving and probably would have put in an official transfer request. the fact he hasnt already and nothing official about bids for him have come out other than a dodgy rumour i'd say its all agent talk imo. gaston might be having a hard time in his personal life if his missus did leave him, last thing he needs if to move away. thats just running away for it all. he'll sort his head out and get back to business for us imo.

Never said he was a mercinary. Simply posed the question could he be,and if he is then he could use Leicester as a step up to bigger things

Never said he was a mercinary. Simply posed the question could he be,and if he is then he could use Leicester as a step up to bigger things

That puts more or less every professional footballer in the mercinary category. They all want to play at the biggest possible club. No shame in that. It's about how they go about changing clubs though.