oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

I reckon today will be transfer day for Boro. Just a hunch. Ins and outs confirmed.

Smodgrass in. Rhodes out I would guess. Also expect Dimi to leave after playing for U23s the other day.

I assumed Dimi playing for U23s was to maybe get him up to speed for a possible start against Accrington. Just a thought.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I really would like us to sign someone soon, if only to counteract the ridiculous social media meltdowns and bring some positivity to the club.

thinking along similar lines and bearing in mind that Northern Echo link , it would be a great PR move especially for AK to get at least one of those signings over the line immediately prior to his news conference tomorrow thus deflecting a lot of any lingering negativity towards him .

Im getting worried now if we dont get somebody soon, i sense Gaston going to Leicester because he cant carry the offensive side of the squad on his own and us panic buying someone to replace him. Seems to me that Bojan links has gone cold since the bid was rejected (maybe boro dont want to pay that much for him), Rodriguez doesn't want to come here onloan he would also prefer Las Palmas as a permanent transfer, Deulofeu is no longer an option due to him been at Ac Milan now and Hull dont want to sell Snodgrass unless they get more than hes worth.

I think everyone needs to stop worrying about Ramirez, there have been no reports in any respectable news articles.

Also, why would he go to Leicester, if he is upset with playing LW, they play with two forwards, so he would be out on the wing again?

@GazetteBoro

'Snodgrass hasn't trained with Hull for the last 6 or 7 days' http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/robert-snodgrass-middlesbrough--west-12503241 … #Boro #hcafc #whufc

I found it a bit odd that they would again publish story solely on Snodgrass' situation. The way the Gazette keeps going on about Snodgrass is a bit weird to me. It's not only mentions of small rumours but whole articles on what's happening.

My prediction of happenings at the Boro!

Wednesday: Nothing

Thursday: Nothing

Friday: Nothing

Saturday: After an narrow 2-1 victory over Accrington Stanley, a bashful looking Karanka praises the crowd and confirms 'the club are working hard behind the scenes' to bring in transfer targets.

Sunday: Nothing

Monday: Sheff Wed's bid of £8M plus add-ons for Rhodes accepted. Snodgrass goes to West Ham. Many feel we've left our business too late.

Tuesday: Jesé loan confirmed. Bojan transfer is confirmed for 'undisclosed fee' believed to be £12M. Ramirez stays.

Saturday: Jesé and Bojan both on the bench away to spurs. Stuani plays RW.

UTB!

@GazetteBoro

'Snodgrass hasn't trained with Hull for the last 6 or 7 days' http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/robert-snodgrass-middlesbrough--west-12503241 … #Boro #hcafc #whufc

Speaking to one of the lads at work (Hull fan) there were pictures of him training in the paper yesterday. I'll see if i can track them down.

Doing "rehab" work apparently.

Saturday: After an narrow 2-1 victory over Accrington Stanley, a bashful looking Karanka praises the crowd and confirms 'the club are working hard behind the scenes' to bring in transfer targets.

Monday: Sheff Wed's bid of £8M plus add-ons for Rhodes accepted. Snodgrass goes to West Ham. Many feel we've left our business too late.

Tuesday: Jesé loan confirmed (on whopping wages. He realises he can earn £1.5M for a few months work before joining Las Palmas in summer). Bojan transfer is confirmed for 'undisclosed fee' believed to be £12M. Ramirez stays.

UTB!

Jese will get paid his whopping wages no matter if he's here, Las Palmas or sat on his *** in Paris.

Tuesday: Jesé loan confirmed (on whopping wages. He realises he can earn £1.5M for a few months work before joining Las Palmas in summer). Bojan transfer is confirmed for 'undisclosed fee' believed to be £12M. Ramirez stays.

UTB!

Jese will get paid his whopping wages no matter if he's here, Las Palmas or sat on his *** in Paris.

Good point! Hopefully PSG put some pressure on him to get out into the shop window.