• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Not quite as big a move as West Ham so can't imagine he'd be too bothered about it.

Saying this without knowing anything about Jese or, of course, what is currently happening behind the scenes but I would be so annoyed if we missed out on Snodgrass because of Jese. The guy doesn't want to play here and would likely fail if he did due to his need to adapt in the space of 4-5 months, something he hasn't managed at PSG.

Move on for goodness sake, we know Snodgrass wants to come here so just get it sorted.

I just said to my mate I think this bid has been leaked to get Boro or West Ham to pull their finger out. I think we'll end up matching the bid. Wouldn't be surprised if this Burnley bid is a complete fabrication.

BREAKING: Sky sources: Burnley have had a bid of around £10m accepted for Hull's Robert Snodgrass: skysports.tv/szjNFb

Tbf i think this is wrong burnley are going for Robertson from hull bet sky has just got its wires crossed on this one.

Sky sports Keith is the same guy who broke the Traore story before realising that he wouldn't be eligible to play for Chelsea due to the 3 club rule. I wouldn't take his word as gospel.

Sky sports official site have said nothing about a Boro bid, only the Burnley bid.

This is going to be such a typical Boro transfer window. Make all the right noises, get linked to loads of names, and then lose out as we were to hesitant to put a bid in before the player we wanted was snapped up by another team. I seriously hope we have other plans for players that arent cheap projects, otherwise we are really in trouble for the 2nd half of the season.

Now we see if we are his preferred destination or not.

I want him over Jese anyway, far less of a gamble.

Agree, out of all the names linked he's my number 1 target.

Sky sports Keith is the same guy who broke the Traore story before realising that he wouldn't be eligible to play for Chelsea due to the 3 club rule. I wouldn't take his word as gospel.

Sky sports official site have said nothing about a Boro bid, only the Burnley bid.

BREAKING NEWS

Burnley have had a bid of around £10million accepted for Hull's Robert Snodgrass. West Ham have had lower bids rejected, and we also understand there is a second offer on the table from Middlesbrough.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

No excuse for not matching Burnley's bid, I like Bamford and will probably like Gestede but £7.5m for him vs £6m for each of the lads we've already bought is much better business.

Hopefully we offer him something to make us a more attractive option than Burnley.

BREAKING NEWS

Burnley have had a bid of around £10million accepted for Hull's Robert Snodgrass. West Ham have had lower bids rejected, and we also understand there is a second offer on the table from Middlesbrough.

That's good news then, I trust them more than that Keith fella.

BREAKING NEWS

That's good news then, I trust them more than that Keith fella.

Keith works for Sky Sports...