oneBoro Forum

January 2017 Transfer Window

Said it before whilst we are looking like a relegation threatened team then we will have trouble/difficulties convincing our targets to sign. This was the reason I mentioned about a week ago that I felt our incoming business was done, all I see are departures.

You having a bad day Al !!

Think Snoddy will come in and that will encourage 1 of Bojan or Jese to join as well. Mind you I think Ramirez will be a goner if they do

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we could be in a situation where we end up with SNODGRASS, JESE AND BOJAN. Just imagine the meltdown.

Or we could alternatively end up with zilch.

Could be one 'ell of a week!

This transfer window has been a massive let down to be fair. It just feels like weve not improved the areas we needed to and just tried to paper up the cracks.

This transfer window has been a massive let down to be fair. It just feels like weve not improved the areas we needed to and just tried to paper up the cracks.

The window hasn't even shut yet so I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet.

@GraemeBailey

Jese and Bojan unsure over Middlesbrough moves but Boro working hard on both.

https://t.co/9eOc5fUxlm

Bloody hell so now Bojan has gone from 'wants to come terms already agreed' to 'unsure over Middlesbrough move'

Seriously whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This season we will survive because of the teams below us, next season Swansea, Palace or Hull and sunderland are gonna be replaced by Newcastle, Brighton and i think Barnsley which is the one i can see going down out of the three so its gonna be alot tougher for us to survive. Having said that we should have built a better squad by then if these players that are not sure about us would come.

The window hasn't even shut yet so I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet.

With all of the recent developments it's hard to be positive KM. I will happily eat humble pie if we get some more players in, but a week left in the window and reports suggesting either missing out on signings, or hesitency to come, it's really not looking too great.

I know this probably doesn't mean much. But has Jese himself said he doesn't want to come?

Nothing I have seen has come from the horses mouth and appears to be justified speculation based on history and personality.

I know this probably doesn't mean much. But has Jese himself said he doesn't want to come?

Nothing I have seen has come from the horses mouth and appears to be justified speculation based on history and personality.

It seems that people are assuming because he hasn't settled in Paris, he won't settle here. 

But there's a lot of difference in being in a dressing room with very few compatriots and a language he doesn't speak, and being in one with a huge Spanish contingent and backroom staff, with a language he is presumably at least basic in.