• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, someone on Twitter is on Jesé watch and has just posted a picture that a private jet has landed at DTV from Paris. Mind you it's not a picture of the actual plane but a picture of a flight schedule https://twitter.com/TomWorton I have no idea where he has that from.

KM can you verify from your sleeping bag at DTV?

I have been told from a very reliable source that this jet was ordered by the club yesterday.

If it is a player then we may get some news today as the return flight is at 7pm today.

Now it's a transfer window! Checking flight arrivals!

I'd guess we are after 2 of bojan Jesé and snodgrass. It now a real balancing act to get the two we are most keen on whilst not losing the third choice if we lose the other two. It's a game of brinksmanship At what point do we go for the third choice to make sure we don't lose out altogether

Bojan loan thing makes sense with Stoke saying no bids etc, can't see them going for it myself unless Celtic can't afford him or we pay a decent fee with a buy option in summer.

Question is do Stoke want his 65k hanging around now that it is even less likely he will get a game. Might aswell loan him out for a fee with a guaranteed transfer if we stay up. Him staying put probably isn't going to have any effect on their final league position. And I really can't see Celtic affording his fee and wages and would he really want to play in Scotland for the off chance that Celtic qualify for 6 CL matches where they will eventually be whipping boys.

Don't get why so many keep saying they can't wait till the transfer window shuts and they hate the transfer window.

It's entertaining! Posts and views on this forum alone will he higher than ever because people love a good rumour. Stop moaning about it all and just enjoy the ride! Dunno about you lot but I'm on my phone refreshing the forum page more than ever!

Just out of curiosity why does everyone think Snodgrass would prefer us over Burnley? Better facilities maybe but let's be honest he's got a better chance of playing in the Premierlewgue next year with Burnley whether we like it or not!

Just out of curiosity why does everyone think Snodgrass would prefer us over Burnley? Better facilities maybe but let's be honest he's got a better chance of playing in the Premierlewgue next year with Burnley whether we like it or not!

That (better facilities)

Higher wage structure and that Snodgrass is based in North Yorkshire along with his Boro supporting agent.

Don't get why so many keep saying they can't wait till the transfer window shuts and they hate the transfer window.

It's entertaining! Posts and views on this forum alone will he higher than ever because people love a good rumour. Stop moaning about it all and just enjoy the ride! Dunno about you lot but I'm on my phone refreshing the forum page more than ever!

Same I love it haha, specially when were linked with decent players and there's a bit of drama around.

I think transfer window gives an interesting glimpse into some of what might be going on within the club. The reason that some people don't like it is that it doesn't always paint a pretty picture.

That's the point, these aren't even good rumours. In the last few days we've had sources including someone on fmttm, someone who works at KFC, and someone who is pretending to be an agent on Twitter. 

I don't mind rumours whatever the source, but it's when people repeat/retweet them or massively overreact to something that's probably not even true, that's when most of us get fed up!